Why is nintendo so strict on nintendo network id's?

#31Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 3/22/2013 5:41:42 AM
Gdboyratedloud posted...
FFnut posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Not our fault you want people to call you murder

Just because you steal every "pro-Nintendo" article to post here doesn't mean you actually ARE a part of Nintendo. So "our fault"? Really?

The "us" was clearly meant to refer to the GameFAQs Wii U board community because that community is the group of individuals TC chose to complain to (you know, as opposed to Nintendo who actually has something to do with the topic at hand). Pandaman was obviously letting the TC know that the GameFAQs Wii U board community is not at fault, and that comolaining here will accomplish nothing.

Nice attempt at discrediting Pandaman with a straw man, though.

SSJ4Chris is a Flip flop ass bum bxxxx. Ever since the Wii U released he acts as if Ninty stabbed his mother (wish they would tho)

Thats not a very nice thing to say, man. Not very nice at all.
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#32STE573Posted 3/22/2013 5:54:35 AM(edited)
Baha05 posted...
lgi posted...
Nintendo doesn't allow gay games I think for gamers, they don't want to confuse the kids. But Xbox is ok with Gay and Transgender gamers.

What games might those be now? Never heard of gay or transgender games on the 360

Don't do it Baha! Don't do it!

I'm pretty sure FFV had a cross dresser or something along those lines btw op.

On topic, they do it to protect their customer base, get over it.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)
#33SolidKnightPosted 3/22/2013 5:55:46 AM
They don't want people to have stupid names.