rename the Wii U!

#1shootsmackPosted 3/19/2013 8:06:03 AM
Everyone can agree that Wii U is horrific branding and one of the worst marketing errors of the last 50 years.

Lets help Nintendo and brainstorm some better names!

Nintendo Shift
Nintendo Everybody Cheese (games have CHEESE branding)
Nintendo Doubletake
Nintendo Too Tabulous 3D: Regular and Cool Ranch
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#2LuckyLickmorePosted 3/19/2013 8:10:36 AM
try harder
#3jbhensPosted 3/19/2013 8:11:44 AM
shootsmack posted...
Everyone can agree that Wii U is horrific branding and one of the worst marketing errors of the last 50 years.

Nintendo Shift
Nintendo Doubletake

Let me ask you a question, when the PS3 was doing horrible for over a year and everyone thought it was doomed did you think Sony should rename it. Do you think they should rename the Vita since it's failing horribly. Oh that's right since the Vita has picked up for a few weeks it means it will be a huge success ignoring its piss poor sales at first. Better yet, did Iwata rape your mom and did Miyamoto brick in your mouth before you were ready?
#4wingo84Posted 3/19/2013 8:12:01 AM
Hyper cUbe
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently doing nothing
#5stekim40Posted 3/19/2013 8:13:45 AM
Since the console is already out, its rather pointless to discuss its name.
---
Playing: Ni no kuni, Far Cry 3, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE:Dangerous, GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3
#6shootsmack(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 8:14:53 AM
jbhens posted...
shootsmack posted...

Nintendo Shift
Nintendo Doubletake

Let me ask you a question, when the PS3 was doing horrible for over a year and everyone thought it was doomed did you think Sony should rename it. Do you think they should rename the Vita since it's failing horribly. Oh that's right since the Vita has picked up for a few weeks it means it will be a huge success ignoring its piss poor sales at first. Better yet, did Iwata rape your mom and did Miyamoto brick in your mouth before you were ready?

Did you fall on your head? Why do you keep talking about Sony on the Wii U board?

Back on topic:

Nintendo Flightwave (Wave branding)
Nintendo Abyss
Nintendo Knifebox
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#7kuragari1anonlyPosted 3/19/2013 8:20:46 AM
Anything really would've been better than just adding a U in there

Even like, Nintendo Touch Entertainment System or something.

That way when kids or whoever are asking for it, dicks cant be like "dont you already have a wii" or whatever.
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#8Rasputin77Posted 3/19/2013 8:31:05 AM
I am constantly amazed at how serious some of you take this board, and likely the internet in general. I had no idea so many sticks in the mud play video games.

TC, I have had so many people say "The Wii what?" when I tell them about it; I'm thinking that's the most appropriate name. The Wii What.

Or maybe another pronoun... the Wii Them?
---
Coincidence = How a generation, many consider to be the most entitled and coddled yet, happens to love name-calling and the 'ignore' feature so much. Hmm...
#9shootsmack(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 9:16:55 AM
Nintendo Promisory Note (standard and DX models)
Nintendo Citation
Nintendo Skinzendo
Nintendo Crescendo
Nintendo PROJEKT BOLOGNA (Bologna branding)
---
#10SagadegoPosted 3/19/2013 9:18:36 AM
LuckyLickmore posted...
try harder

---
Netflix has a rental service, but it isn't a rental service. - Demondog666