To the trolls, the system is great 'kay?

#1GooBacksBackPosted 3/19/2013 9:57:29 AM
Sales don't mean nothin. Dreamcast was great but they sold like trash!

Who cares if the system is around for only 2-3 years like the Dreamcast. It will go down as the greetest!
#2Rasputin77Posted 3/19/2013 9:59:18 AM
Excellent. I hadn't seen that word for all of 4 seconds.

Thank you.
---
Coincidence = How a generation, many consider to be the most entitled and coddled yet, happens to love name-calling and the 'ignore' feature so much. Hmm...
#3BadLuckIncPosted 3/19/2013 10:00:44 AM
O' Kay
---
NNID: BadLuckInk
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink
#4bleedingelitePosted 3/19/2013 10:12:38 AM
gooback is probably the best troll on this board.
#5xxthewitnessxPosted 3/19/2013 10:14:47 AM
Yeah, but at least the dreamcast had games.

I get most people's to buy a system of their choice but honestly, let's open this thing up debate team style.

"Hey, I'm nintendo, I'm going to release a "next gen console" that barley out does the other two current gen consoles. In addition to that I'm going to be incredibly vague at the announcement so fans may not even be sure if this is a real console or an add-on to my current wii.

Furthermore, upon release I'm going to have a painfully inept update and network system in place. Finally, with our weird ass release window in place we're going to have the worst of both worlds in terms of third party releases. Specifically we will get the fewest next-gen releases, and current gen, such as tomb raider, bioshock infinite, saint's row 4 and others.

Not to mention our stringent infrastructure turns off many 3rd party publishers, causing them to back out of deals with us or give us the short end of the stick like losing rayman exclusivity and having to wait an extra seven months for an already completed game.

Seriously, Nintendo needs to get their **** together.
---
"Bros before foes" - The death of free speech in gaming
#6stekim40Posted 3/19/2013 10:21:11 AM
GooBacksBack posted...

Who cares if the system is around for only 2-3 years like the Dreamcast. It will go down as the greetest!

Wonderful, start off your thread with a double negative, well done, that really shows your intelligence.

:P
---
Playing: Ni no kuni, Far Cry 3, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE:Dangerous, GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3
#7GooBacksBack(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 10:35:21 AM
stekim40 posted...
GooBacksBack posted...

Wonderful, start off your thread with a double negative, well done, that really shows your intelligence.

:P

Yeah it's my impression of your standard Wii U fan.
#8LemonKweenstaaaPosted 3/19/2013 12:46:29 PM
Rasputin77 posted...
Excellent. I hadn't seen that word for all of 4 seconds.

Thank you.

Look what you did, TC. You made someone cry. I hope you're happy with yourself.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i.imgur.com/RQBXfZH.jpg
#9SmartMan72Posted 3/19/2013 12:56:12 PM
Wait, so gooback doesn't like nintendo?
---
3DS FC - 3093-7179-6669/ NNID- stinx92
#10teamaquashockPosted 3/19/2013 12:58:54 PM
I don't think trolls have good reasoning skills.

Everytime I ask the question as to why they stay in the Wii U board when they have no interest in buying it, they don't answer.
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384