To the trolls, the system is great 'kay?

#31SSS1989Posted 3/19/2013 5:19:26 PM
GooBacks, you don't have to make a thread about how great the console is and go against the trolls. We keep our opinions to ourselves somewhere else. I admit this generation sucks and it will suck again the next. Why should I care about you think? Unless you're a conformist bastard, you do know I don't go for this fanboyism of a single company, right? I'm never bias on anything, so I'm neutral here. If you disagree with what I think, then you believe in conformity. Let yourself alone discussing about a toy than playing it.
#32GooBacksBack(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:14:52 PM
SSS1989 posted...
GooBacks, you don't have to make a thread about how great the console is and go against the trolls. We keep our opinions to ourselves somewhere else. I admit this generation sucks and it will suck again the next. Why should I care about you think? Unless you're a conformist bastard, you do know I don't go for this fanboyism of a single company, right? I'm never bias on anything, so I'm neutral here. If you disagree with what I think, then you believe in conformity. Let yourself alone discussing about a toy than playing it.

You are all over the place.
#33SSS1989Posted 3/19/2013 7:14:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#34GooBacksBack(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 8:52:29 AM
SSS1989 posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
SSS1989 posted...

You are all over the place.

So you think I'm frucking random? We already enjoy gaming more than we're discussing in this turd of a topic. I don't respect you and I don't have time to discuss about this. Right now, I feel like reporting your judgmental ass. If this doesn't work, I'll see what I can do to you here.

So because I like the system, and you don't appriciate that I like it, I'm judgemental?

Do you respect anyone here? You're on GameFAQs of all places. I feel sorry for you that you're so angry all the time.