Need for Speed Wii U is 29.99 on Origin btw

#41DiscostewSMPosted 3/21/2013 9:13:24 AM
Just checked my order today, which is 2 days after I placed my order. Still nothing in my Order History on Origin, and going through www.findmyorder.com says Order In Process, even though the money was deducted from my credit card. Checking their store to see if it was out-of-stock, but it still says In Stock. I got the order confirmation email the day I ordered, but no shipping confirmation email yet

This is getting rather unpleasant.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#42DBPanterAPosted 3/21/2013 11:03:01 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
Just checked my order today, which is 2 days after I placed my order. Still nothing in my Order History on Origin, and going through www.findmyorder.com says Order In Process, even though the money was deducted from my credit card. Checking their store to see if it was out-of-stock, but it still says In Stock. I got the order confirmation email the day I ordered, but no shipping confirmation email yet

This is getting rather unpleasant.

Yep, same boat here. Ordered it Tuesday Afternoon, got the confirmation e-mail, got the $30 hit from my credit card, but no shipping info.

Do they have a phone number? I tried looking around and diddily poo. . .
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#43morningglory05Posted 3/21/2013 11:11:28 AM
JulesNeci posted...
thank you TC.
I don't get why someone would get modded off for sharing a good deal. They do this on the Vita board all the time.

Especially when the same Mods let the trools run rampid and post whatever the heck they like on here. This has to be the most poorly modded forum on the internet. SMH
#44SilentdazePosted 3/21/2013 11:57:22 AM
Just ordered it! Thanks for the tip - I was gonna get this game in a few months when it dropped to this price anyway. Happy to be able to get it now
---
Pokemon Black2 FC: 2108 6746 9224 (new player looking for trades)
3DS FC: 4296 4405 8727, NintendoID: the1graz (friend me through Miiverse)
#45KaiRyusakiPosted 3/21/2013 12:14:57 PM
SalsaSavant posted...
xerofyre0 posted...
HaloOfTheSun442 posted...
It being on Origin is reason enough not to buy it.

? its just a physical copy they ship to you for half the price. sounds like a great deal to me

Installing Origin gives them the right to monitor some activity on your computer.

>Installing Origin

huh? it's a store.
you valvetools are so cute
#46DiscostewSMPosted 3/21/2013 1:34:24 PM
Finally got a shipping confirmation email about 30 minutes ago. Ordered on Tuesday, the 19th, so for anyone else worried, just be patient.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#47SlimeSwayzePosted 3/21/2013 1:46:09 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
Finally got a shipping confirmation email about 30 minutes ago. Ordered on Tuesday, the 19th, so for anyone else worried, just be patient.

Just got mine, too.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.