Lego City pre-order now back-ordered from Best Buy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Lego City pre-order now back-ordered from Best Buy

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
3 years ago#1
Just got an e-mail that included this gem:

"We're sorry, but your recently ordered item has gone on backorder. We expect it to arrive between April 2 and April 11. To keep you informed of its delivery, we'll send tracking information once it has shipped. "
Currently Playing: Too many to report.

User Info: JulesNeci

JulesNeci
3 years ago#2
You should cancel it and grab your copy at Target. It's also available online if you don't have a car/ can't find rides
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Ni No Kuni (PS3), Lego City Undercover (Wii U).
I own both the Vita and the Wii U. Judge me.

User Info: HaloOfTheSun442

HaloOfTheSun442
3 years ago#3
Best Buy sucks anyway. I saw Lego City at my local Wal-Mart today. I work at one of Amazon's video game facilities and we just got a few shipments of it in, too.

User Info: rawxfoxdog

rawxfoxdog
3 years ago#4
I think I might get the same email soon. But idc. it'll give me a chance to set up my new surround system
Nintendo id: Rawxfoxdog

User Info: rawxfoxdog

rawxfoxdog
3 years ago#5
Target is in back order also. Cos' I just called and the guy said 'its in back.order amd when we ship your copy you'll be provided a tracking number via email' so I hope I ordered mine quick enough to get it soon.
Nintendo id: Rawxfoxdog

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
3 years ago#6
JulesNeci posted...
You should cancel it and grab your copy at Target. It's also available online if you don't have a car/ can't find rides

My situation is a little complicated since I got it using the 50% off deal they recently had, so canceling the order would mean I paid full price for MH3 for no reason. Plus, due to a billing mistake they made, I may even be getting the game for free if the last e-mail I got from customer service was accurate. I'm pretty patient so I'll just wait. There are plenty of other games to play. Still, it sucks for people who have been waiting a long time for this game.
Currently Playing: Too many to report.

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
3 years ago#7
They actually had some at K-Mart of all places. Normally I wouldn't bother with them because they usually never have new releases, but they were in the same plaza as the grocery store, so I walked over before buying food and nearly crapped myself when they actually had it.

Taking a break from playing now, it's pretty fun even though it loads like a PS1 game.
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.

User Info: fhsfootball74

fhsfootball74
3 years ago#8
Glad I went with NFS and Monster Hunter instead. got them both ON their release day and am having a blast.
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.

User Info: Snoopdawwg22

Snoopdawwg22
3 years ago#9
I called and had my preorder switched to In-Store pickup. Just came back with it 20 minutes ago, for $26.50 thanks their Buy One Get One Half Off sale last month :) Can't wait to play!
Yes, I really am the sage Luigi In His Mansion.
"Snoopdawwg22 is my hero." - Bigdoug14, 02/04/04

User Info: nickvd8

nickvd8
3 years ago#10
Snoopdawwg22 posted...
I called and had my preorder switched to In-Store pickup. Just came back with it 20 minutes ago, for $26.50 thanks their Buy One Get One Half Off sale last month :) Can't wait to play!

Was it a hassle to switch to in-store pickup? I'll switch mine and pick it up tomorrow if I don't have to jump a series of hoops. I'm in the same position as TC so it's stupid to cancel my order.
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Lego City pre-order now back-ordered from Best Buy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived