Preordering.
---
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist
#22blinkfreakPosted 3/19/2013 8:41:57 PM
RockD79 posted...
blinkfreak posted...
RockD79 posted...
I'm assuming I'm still getting my Target trio sooner than later. They took the money out today however I haven't received an email yet that they shipped LC. I snail mailed the other two. Still says 3/20 delivery since Sunday. Not holding my breath though.

Target took money from my account too but my item hasn't shipped. I called them and they still claim the product is on backorder but if I place a new order that one will actually ship. It is a huge mess and I have already called them 3 times.

Yikes! Thanks for the warning. I'll wait till tomorrow afternoon if no change to call I guess. I ordered Sunday morning. LC was set to 3/20 delivery and I snail mailed my other two picks. They took the money out this morning. It's weird cause it stated on my original confirmation email that the money would be removed upon it being processed to ship.

Good luck. One person was actually helpful after them not understanding the situation for a while. They were going to cancel my order and give me a gift card but I got disconnected after being on hold for a while. I called back and the next person had no idea what was going on. They were basically telling me to deal with it or cancel and lose the money from the gift card I used. If it hasn't shipped when I get home from work tomorrow I'll call again and try again or just ask for a manager so maybe I can get some help.
#23RockD79Posted 3/19/2013 9:15:04 PM
blinkfreak posted...
RockD79 posted...
blinkfreak posted...
RockD79 posted...
I'm assuming I'm still getting my Target trio sooner than later. They took the money out today however I haven't received an email yet that they shipped LC. I snail mailed the other two. Still says 3/20 delivery since Sunday. Not holding my breath though.

Target took money from my account too but my item hasn't shipped. I called them and they still claim the product is on backorder but if I place a new order that one will actually ship. It is a huge mess and I have already called them 3 times.

Yikes! Thanks for the warning. I'll wait till tomorrow afternoon if no change to call I guess. I ordered Sunday morning. LC was set to 3/20 delivery and I snail mailed my other two picks. They took the money out this morning. It's weird cause it stated on my original confirmation email that the money would be removed upon it being processed to ship.

Good luck. One person was actually helpful after them not understanding the situation for a while. They were going to cancel my order and give me a gift card but I got disconnected after being on hold for a while. I called back and the next person had no idea what was going on. They were basically telling me to deal with it or cancel and lose the money from the gift card I used. If it hasn't shipped when I get home from work tomorrow I'll call again and try again or just ask for a manager so maybe I can get some help.

That sucks. I'm not in a rush. If its delayed, it's delayed I'm fine with that. However, if the status doesn't change tomorrow due to the fact they already took my money then I'll be concerned and may decide to call. Plus if they prefer I cancel because they dont wont to deal with the situation then obviously they'll lose my business and I'll be more than happy to talk others out of buying from them in the future. This is the price I pay for saving a few bucks. I still have it reserved at GameStop and will wait see how this all pans out. Well just got the delay email lol! As I type this no less. 3/22 no biggie. It's a shame though I'm off tomorrow lol
---
The Wii U Board. The #1 Place For Your Tool Topic Needs. Tooling Users Since Nov 2012.
#24rawxfoxdogPosted 3/19/2013 9:21:38 PM
RockD79 posted...
blinkfreak posted...
RockD79 posted...
blinkfreak posted...
RockD79 posted...

That sucks. I'm not in a rush. If its delayed, it's delayed I'm fine with that. However, if the status doesn't change tomorrow due to the fact they already took my money then I'll be concerned and may decide to call. Plus if they prefer I cancel because they dont wont to deal with the situation then obviously they'll lose my business and I'll be more than happy to talk others out of buying from them in the future. This is the price I pay for saving a few bucks. I still have it reserved at GameStop and will wait see how this all pans out. Well just got the delay email lol! As I type this no less. 3/22 no biggie. It's a shame though I'm off tomorrow lol
--- check you target order mine just pushed to Friday and shipping 21st (tomorrow) good luck
---
Nintendo id: Rawxfoxdog
#25RockD79Posted 3/19/2013 9:49:59 PM
blinkfreak posted...
RockD79 posted...
blinkfreak posted...
RockD79 posted...

--- check you target order mine just pushed to Friday and shipping 21st (tomorrow) good luck

Ditto lol! Its says Friday also. Now my other two I snail mailed. They're set for Friday- Monday. Now I'm wondering if I'll get all 3 at once lol!
---
The Wii U Board. The #1 Place For Your Tool Topic Needs. Tooling Users Since Nov 2012.
#26nickvd8Posted 3/20/2013 8:06:43 AM
Just an update for those that ordered from Best Buy like me and received the email it was on backorder. I tried calling to switch my order to in-store pickup and was told they received the stock today and they should be shipping out within the next day or so.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#27SlimeSwayze(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 2:57:28 PM
I just got the e-mail that mine shipped. Knowing Best Buy, that means I'll get it in a week. I would have liked to have had it before this weekend, but oh well. I'll just do something else. At least I know it's on its way. Also, it looks like BB did screw up and I'm getting it for free.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.