This board is dead

#31the_key_24(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 8:52:05 PM
The only problem is, is that when someone defends Nintendo, they are called a fanboy. Also, the general public can spot trolls, therefore, there is a difference of just hating a system not even a year old, and trolling.
---
My Wall_of_Wegee CYOA website: http://wallofweegeecyoa.weebly.com/
#32Pac12345Posted 3/19/2013 9:08:36 PM
MotiJr posted...
MotiJr posted...
The mods are completely useless. In fact, they are just as bad as the trolls. This board is troll infested and the best thing actual Wii U owners can do is find another dead board from an old system and use that to discuss the Wii U. If this board is abandoned, the trolls will be left to troll eachother and we can actually discuss the Wii U

PM me this secret board?

Not really set one up but just throwing ideas out there. But if people decide on one and then pm the regular users, then that old board could become the new Wii U board.

I second this motion. I think this is actually the most viable option right now. Let's do it. Maybe we can actually make something different for a change!
#33pearl arowanaPosted 3/19/2013 10:34:16 PM
CosmB posted...
That's because there hasn't been any exciting Wii U news to talk about.

this
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#34Juvart24Posted 3/19/2013 11:31:20 PM
the_key_24 posted...
BTW, look up the first video game crash. If Nintendo hadn't saved gaming, you wouldn't HAVE the PS3 or the Xbox 360.

It's not about what they did it's what they are doing now, and that's making bad decisions and stupid gimmicks.

pearl arowana posted...
CosmB posted...
That's because there hasn't been any exciting Wii U news to talk about.

this

Also this.
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
GT: Juvart24
#35FoppePosted 3/19/2013 11:38:02 PM
Heh, somebody have never seen a dead board...
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#36bond465Posted 3/20/2013 12:05:31 AM
then again when someone posts something that resembles negativity towards nintendo they are called a troll. Its a vicious cycle and the mods know that. its a very "hands off" approach that I think works best.