So that Walking Dead Activision game...

#1The_Shadow_LinkPosted 3/19/2013 4:18:47 PM
Any footage of it yet? Supposably it is out now. Activision is trying to sweep this one under the rug somehow, which is insane when it's The Walking Dead and many people might be confused into thinking it's a Wii U version of the Telltale Game (Which really does need to exist in some form)

So, gameplay footage, reviews? How bad is this game. It's going to be impossible for it to be good, if it was any form of good then Activision would be marketing it more. I just really want to know how bad it is.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#2ADHDguitarPosted 3/19/2013 4:20:30 PM
This one of those games I'm assuming is garbage. I've seen a lot of people hyping it up though. Can't imagine why.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#3xXSmash_BrosXxPosted 3/19/2013 4:20:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PdgwFLa55A
---
NNID: Zmazh9000
#4jackorhoadsPosted 3/19/2013 4:21:54 PM
Greg Miller done a live stream of the PS3 version. You can see it on youtube.

General idea = its not as bad as he thought it would be...but its still a pretty mediocre game from the two hours he played. Miller said based on the two hours his opinion is around a 5/10 - but he is enjoying it and wants to complete it before doing a review. Fans of the show will likely enjoy it though.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#5elbarto1Posted 3/19/2013 4:22:08 PM
There was leaked footage a while back and it looked pretty weak. YouTube is where I saw it.
I think there's some trailers online as well. I think I saw something on game trailers.com. sorry haven't been following the game.
---
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist
#6HaloOfTheSun442Posted 3/19/2013 4:24:14 PM
There's a fair amount of footage out for it now. General impressions seem to be that it isn't as bad as anticipated, but still overall an average game. The main problem people seem to have with it is that it's very short.
#7HaloOfTheSun442Posted 3/19/2013 4:25:28 PM
Also some people are saying the PS3 suffers from frame rate issues, so that may be why the PS3 rating of the game is lower than the other versions.
#8AndoMikePosted 3/19/2013 4:26:48 PM
jackorhoads posted...
Greg Miller done a live stream of the PS3 version. You can see it on youtube.

General idea = its not as bad as he thought it would be...but its still a pretty mediocre game from the two hours he played. Miller said based on the two hours his opinion is around a 5/10 - but he is enjoying it and wants to complete it before doing a review. Fans of the show will likely enjoy it though.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly how I will feel about the game. I'll enjoy it more than everyone says I should, but it won't be anything special.
---
NNID: AndoMike
PSN: AndoMike
#9Petey_MeanisPosted 3/19/2013 4:27:36 PM
It's mediocre over all systems.. Wii U gets off-TV play but it's not worth $20 on any system.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif