Did anyone play that Wii game Rogue Trooper:Quartz Zone Massacre?

#1Hawke0Posted 3/19/2013 5:27:07 PM
Bought it a few days ago at Gamestop after getting a refund for Other M (bought a copy a week ago so I could replay it and write a review, which is almost finished), and it's quite good. Shame no one seems to have heard of it.
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#2Hawke0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:39:13 PM
bump.
---
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter
#3TheLightsAreOnPosted 3/19/2013 6:40:07 PM
I only made it about half way through the game before stopping. It is not a bad game, it just wasn't for me.

I did like the adding parts of your fallen comrades to your self bit.
#4ChipChippersonPosted 3/19/2013 7:03:59 PM
It's one of my favorite games, I'd give a leg for a sequel (I'd give the other for a Freedom Fighters 2).
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#5Hawke0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 8:35:58 PM
You like Freedom Fighters? So do I. I actually wrote a review to convince a friend to buy it http://www.gameinformer.com/blogs/members/b/edward_roivas_blog/archive/2013/03/03/freedom-fighters-review.aspx
---