Did anyone play that Wii game Rogue Trooper:Quartz Zone Massacre?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Did anyone play that Wii game Rogue Trooper:Quartz Zone Massacre?

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
4 years ago#1
Bought it a few days ago at Gamestop after getting a refund for Other M (bought a copy a week ago so I could replay it and write a review, which is almost finished), and it's quite good. Shame no one seems to have heard of it.
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter

Hawke0
4 years ago#2
bump.
"After this generation, Sony and Microsoft will have so much money they won't want to make any more consoles"-Michael Pachter

User Info: TheLightsAreOn

TheLightsAreOn
4 years ago#3
I only made it about half way through the game before stopping. It is not a bad game, it just wasn't for me.

I did like the adding parts of your fallen comrades to your self bit.

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
4 years ago#4
It's one of my favorite games, I'd give a leg for a sequel (I'd give the other for a Freedom Fighters 2).
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.

Hawke0
4 years ago#5
You like Freedom Fighters? So do I. I actually wrote a review to convince a friend to buy it http://www.gameinformer.com/blogs/members/b/edward_roivas_blog/archive/2013/03/03/freedom-fighters-review.aspx
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Did anyone play that Wii game Rogue Trooper:Quartz Zone Massacre?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived