Hey Nintendo, how about releasing a real game?

#1AstralFrostPosted 3/19/2013 6:02:43 PM
You know, one that isn't an inferior PS3/360/3DS port or a rehash of a game we already own?

The reason this system isn't selling is because almost every game that comes out has already been released elsewhere, meaning anyone that would have bought it already owns it. See for example:
- Mass Effect 3
- Monster Hunter 3
- Deus Ex HR
- Batman Arkham City

Any real fans of these series already own the games so releasing a port for it on the Wii U isn't going to make you sales at all. Release a real game and maybe we'll start buying your stuff.

Oh but at least we got Wind Walker coming!
#2undisputed2386Posted 3/19/2013 6:06:00 PM
Hey how about you make a different topic seeing as how this one has been done a thousand times?
---
GOKAIIIII SHHIIILLVAAHH
#3ChipChippersonPosted 3/19/2013 6:06:07 PM
I owned a PS360 and I didn't play Deux Ex, Arkham City or Mass Effect 3 when they came out. Now I have them on the U.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#4AstralFrost(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:06:52 PM
ChipChipperson posted...
I owned a PS360 and I didn't play Deux Ex, Arkham City or Mass Effect 3 when they came out. Now I have them on the U.

This is proof that you aren't a fan so you're in the minority.
#5PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/19/2013 6:08:15 PM
This is true, the U needs more of its own games. I think it will probably end up like the Wii and house a few great exclusives over time. Until then though we just have to play the waiting game.

Also, while we are on the subject... A Deus Ex port? Seriously? I'm having a hard time figuring out why this even needs to exist...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#6CyricsServantPosted 3/19/2013 6:09:59 PM
ChipChipperson posted...

Ignoring the fact that this is an obvious bait topic . . . you bought Mass Effect 3 for the Wii U? . . . Why? Didn't you research that series at all?
#7OEIO999Posted 3/19/2013 6:11:15 PM
ChipChipperson posted...

Or you could've saved a bit of cash by buying them on the original consoles, or better yet on the PC
#8ChipChippersonPosted 3/19/2013 6:11:41 PM
CyricsServant posted...
ChipChipperson posted...

Ignoring the fact that this is an obvious bait topic . . . you bought Mass Effect 3 for the Wii U? . . . Why? Didn't you research that series at all?

Yea, I played the bejeezus out of the first 2 on the 360. I remembered my choices and gave the game a shot on the new console.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#9Jack_the_monke7Posted 3/19/2013 6:11:57 PM
AstralFrost posted...
ChipChipperson posted...

This is proof that you aren't a fan so you're in the minority.

not getting the game right away or waiting for a different version = not a fan??
You can still be a fan of something even if you don't rush out for it right away you know. Anyway, see NSMBU, Zombiu, LEGO city undercover, or Nintendo Land. And please don't bother trying to wave those games off, its been done a thousand times and it's always stupid.
#10NeoMonkPosted 3/19/2013 6:12:11 PM
Loving my newly purchased Wii U & so does everyone else who own one :)
---
"How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at Imlonely.com