monster hunter sold out

#51toma13Posted 3/20/2013 6:54:37 PM
I had to check 3 stores before I found a copy. The 2nd had it for the 3DS but not Wii U though.
---
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt
#52CGoblinsPosted 3/20/2013 8:46:24 PM
My GS didn't have a copy. I said I was surprised and the guy told me because te WiiU sold so badly they didn't order a lot. He said 15 Pre-Order copies and 1 non-preorder.

I went to Wal-mart that was right nearby (In every city it seems this way...) and got one of two copies they had.

While in the GS three people ahead of me were picking of Gears of War which the clerk said they ordered 50 copies of pre-order alone and 25 for non.

Just to give you an idea...
---
PSN: Ray-Martin82
Playing: Nothing
#53realstarPosted 3/20/2013 8:48:26 PM
I got the last copy at my local Wal-Mart. Seems to be selling very well.
---
Emerald Games: http://members.shaw.ca/realstar
#54CGoblinsPosted 3/20/2013 8:52:21 PM
They just didn't order a lot of copies. That doesn't mean it's doing well. It's doing better than expected... which isn't really saying much...

But hopefully it'll light some fires and get us some games.
---
PSN: Ray-Martin82
Playing: Nothing
#55FryobvPosted 3/20/2013 9:02:52 PM
are you really surprised ??

wii u finally gets a good game, of course its gonna sell out, because every singele wii u owner is going to buy it, what other choice do they have?

i for 1 am excited my wii u is now more than just a netflix machine.
#5640DribylfPosted 3/20/2013 9:05:04 PM(edited)
Don't really see that being the issue... Capcom has hit one out of the park for Nintendo in the past (Resident Evil 4?) and didn't go that route.

Plus, Capcom already has the biggest chip on its shoulder as it is, namely being the kings of Fighting games. I'll admit, I don't follow competitive gameing of any kind, but everytime I hear about big fighting game tourneys, two names always stand out, Street Fighter and Marvel Vs Capcom.

Capcom has lost every single talented developer since then, besides Ono.

Capcom bit themselves in the ass with recent fighting games. They're essentially a shell of their former selves. With terrible DLC practices.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#57Faceman_Posted 3/20/2013 9:19:12 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
You still have to wait for the download to finish. And you could've pre-ordered. Some people also would rather have a physical copy, because when you buy a digital copy you do not own it.

When you meet a girl you've got to wait before she'll put out. When you do have premarital relations with that girl, that doesn't mean you own her. Sex is like digital distribution.
#58Faceman_Posted 3/20/2013 9:20:09 PM
shootsmack posted...
Faceman_ posted...
Dark_Abaddon posted...
Faceman_ posted...
It's not sold out on the eshop.

I didn't even have to wait in line!

It the words of the infinitely quotable, and stunningly gorgeous, Brad Paisley. "Welcome to the future"

What planet did this message originate from?

And why are you quoting a completely vanilla line and applying it to a totally unrelated concept while gushing over an unremarkable middle aged faux country singer?

Is this happening? What is going on?

Brad Paisley is a singer? I thought he was just a model?
#59Soanevalcke6Posted 3/20/2013 9:22:09 PM
Fryobv posted...
are you really surprised ??

wii u finally gets a good game, of course its gonna sell out, because every singele wii u owner is going to buy it, what other choice do they have?

i for 1 am excited my wii u is now more than just a netflix machine.

Well I'm a Wii U owner and Im not getting it. People do have the option of, you know, playing on other consoles, so my Wii U is going to take a break for awhile while I dust off my PS3 for some Bioshock Infinite.
---
Official Dark Samus of the SSB4 board
SSB4 Roster: http://i.imgur.com/6Bta9nE.png PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6