Ey punchy guys, reminder, $.30 Punch-Out tomorrow!

#1The_AkxsionPosted 3/19/2013 7:48:06 PM
Get punchy, Mister Dream, you dreamy.

btw, what time do they update these?
anyhow wish it was Kirby instead, only beat KDL on original gameboy. Not a fan of Punchout, but it's only 1/3 of a clam.
---
Back by popular demand!
__Do you even lift? I lift.__
#2Baha05Posted 3/19/2013 7:49:33 PM
Mmmm Punch Out

And honestly I'm not sure when eShop updates on the Wii U.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3xoftheuniversePosted 3/19/2013 7:50:08 PM
I will be playing that and not my Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate... Excuse me while I go cry in a corner. (T-T)L
---
The following terms are used by the people they describe: fanboy, noob, kiddy.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#4jillwarrenPosted 3/19/2013 7:51:20 PM
Already got it on my Wii; I can do a complete run in a bit over an hour. Love the game. Can't wait for Super Metroid though.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.
#5OlimarxPosted 3/19/2013 8:30:52 PM
I'll get it, but I really wish they would have given us a longer, adventure game earlier as opposed to racing, boxing, and a difficult arcade game. Platforming adventures really are timeless and would have been an engrossing option during the dry spell.
---
My mission is to kill time, and time's to kill me in its turn. How comfortable one is among murderers. - Emile M. Cioran
#6PendragoonPosted 3/19/2013 8:54:22 PM
I really wish Super Metroid was the first game... I would still buy them all, but I want games that have substance, these arcade style games get old fast.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#7The_Akxsion(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 9:00:28 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
I really wish Super Metroid was the first game... I would still buy them all, but I want games that have substance, these arcade style games get old fast.

Completely agree. I'm playing Metroid Fusion now, I actually like it more than SM.

Donkey Kong is cool, but isn't there only like 3 levels? Can you even beat that game?
---
Back by popular demand since people missed and couldn't stop posting about me! Already making a splash!
Do you even lift? I lift.
#8Xenesis XenonPosted 3/19/2013 9:05:16 PM
The original punchout hasn't aged very well but it's well worth 30 cents.

30 Cent Super Metroid/Kirby's Adventure is going to light my fire, however.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#9PendragoonPosted 3/19/2013 9:05:19 PM
The_Akxsion posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

Completely agree. I'm playing Metroid Fusion now, I actually like it more than SM.

Donkey Kong is cool, but isn't there only like 3 levels? Can you even beat that game?

Fusion is my favorite of the 2D games, I still need to perfect my sub 1 hour run...
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#10MilesTeg420Posted 3/19/2013 9:20:16 PM
Ughh, I thought it was gonna be Super Punch-Out!! instead of the original.