Ey punchy guys, reminder, $.30 Punch-Out tomorrow!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Ey punchy guys, reminder, $.30 Punch-Out tomorrow!
3 years ago#1
Get punchy, Mister Dream, you dreamy.

btw, what time do they update these?
anyhow wish it was Kirby instead, only beat KDL on original gameboy. Not a fan of Punchout, but it's only 1/3 of a clam.
Back by popular demand!
__Do you even lift? I lift.__
3 years ago#2
Mmmm Punch Out

And honestly I'm not sure when eShop updates on the Wii U.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
3 years ago#3
I will be playing that and not my Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate... Excuse me while I go cry in a corner. (T-T)L
The following terms are used by the people they describe: fanboy, noob, kiddy.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
3 years ago#4
Already got it on my Wii; I can do a complete run in a bit over an hour. Love the game. Can't wait for Super Metroid though.
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.
3 years ago#5
I'll get it, but I really wish they would have given us a longer, adventure game earlier as opposed to racing, boxing, and a difficult arcade game. Platforming adventures really are timeless and would have been an engrossing option during the dry spell.
My mission is to kill time, and time's to kill me in its turn. How comfortable one is among murderers. - Emile M. Cioran
3 years ago#6
I really wish Super Metroid was the first game... I would still buy them all, but I want games that have substance, these arcade style games get old fast.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
3 years ago#7
PENDRAG0ON posted...
I really wish Super Metroid was the first game... I would still buy them all, but I want games that have substance, these arcade style games get old fast.

Completely agree. I'm playing Metroid Fusion now, I actually like it more than SM.

Donkey Kong is cool, but isn't there only like 3 levels? Can you even beat that game?
Back by popular demand since people missed and couldn't stop posting about me! Already making a splash!
Do you even lift? I lift.
3 years ago#8
The original punchout hasn't aged very well but it's well worth 30 cents.

30 Cent Super Metroid/Kirby's Adventure is going to light my fire, however.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
3 years ago#9
The_Akxsion posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

Completely agree. I'm playing Metroid Fusion now, I actually like it more than SM.

Donkey Kong is cool, but isn't there only like 3 levels? Can you even beat that game?

Fusion is my favorite of the 2D games, I still need to perfect my sub 1 hour run...
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
3 years ago#10
Ughh, I thought it was gonna be Super Punch-Out!! instead of the original.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Ey punchy guys, reminder, $.30 Punch-Out tomorrow!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived