Picked up Monster Hunter 3 used today and a few questions

#1Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/19/2013 7:55:50 PM
Should I focus melee or ranged? Ranged seems bland, weak. Maybe I need better weapons
---
KidInTheHall posted "Hell I even overclocked my refrigerator, now it's a freezer."
#2vidalmorazaPosted 3/19/2013 8:03:27 PM
Seems that ranged works best for a party play, 4 players, if you are gonna go solo, get a melee...
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#3pearl arowanaPosted 3/19/2013 8:13:39 PM
Actually each weapon type have different kind of thrill to it.. and it take awhile to master them.. especially to hunt higher ranked monster... that is why monster hunter can last you for hundreds or thousands of hour (i am not kidding)

i think as a beginner, the practice to aim and dodge is essential.. all weapon have unique timing.. once you get the grip of weapon attacking timing and dodge.. slaying dragon can never be this fun!

don forget to study the monster behavior.. when you get to know them.. you wil be able to read and predict their movement.. just like a real dragon slayer.

good luck new hunter!
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#4MathewMansonPosted 3/19/2013 8:16:15 PM
^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va5_rn3vG3A
---
HerrDoktor - MathewManson.
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#5nbean16Posted 3/19/2013 8:24:22 PM
pearl arowana posted...
Actually each weapon type have different kind of thrill to it.. and it take awhile to master them.. especially to hunt higher ranked monster... that is why monster hunter can last you for hundreds or thousands of hour (i am not kidding)

i think as a beginner, the practice to aim and dodge is essential.. all weapon have unique timing.. once you get the grip of weapon attacking timing and dodge.. slaying dragon can never be this fun!

don forget to study the monster behavior.. when you get to know them.. you wil be able to read and predict their movement.. just like a real dragon slayer.

good luck new hunter!

But it wiiu game. Can no be fun. Power no strong. All bad thing.
#6MathewMansonPosted 3/19/2013 8:25:02 PM
nbean16 posted...
pearl arowana posted...

good luck new hunter!

I died. You killed me. <3
---
HerrDoktor - MathewManson.
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#7pearl arowanaPosted 3/19/2013 8:34:20 PM
nbean16 posted...
pearl arowana posted...

good luck new hunter!

rofl. drones. trying to be cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G6fVLU7B6I

yeah wii u is underpowered weak, premium priced console and more comparable to ps3 and xbox360.. but it doest mean games on ps3/360 are not good. people have been playing monster hunter years and years ago.

drones dont even know monster hunter is on almost every hardware.. :( too blinded by nintendo awesomeness eh? rofl

pc, 3ds, psp, ps2, ps3, xbox360..
---
#8nbean16Posted 3/19/2013 8:55:28 PM
pearl arowana posted...
nbean16 posted...
pearl arowana posted...

good luck new hunter!

yeah wii u is underpowered weak, premium priced console and more comparable to ps3 and xbox360.. but it doest mean games on ps3/360 are not good. people have been playing monster hunter years and years ago.

drones dont even know monster hunter is on almost every hardware.. :( too blinded by nintendo awesomeness eh? rofl

No. rofl. You wrong evil and bad man. You dirty drone. Rofl. No game in wiiu play good. Rofl. I agree your talk. Why no like? Rofl. Cant even see monster. Too blurry. Who I hit? Silly drone think 3ds game fun rofl.

Rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
#9ADHDguitarPosted 3/19/2013 8:57:21 PM
How'd you get it used? It just came out.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#10pearl arowanaPosted 3/19/2013 9:28:57 PM
nbean16 posted...
pearl arowana posted...
nbean16 posted...
pearl arowana posted...

good luck new hunter!

No. rofl. You wrong evil and bad man. You dirty drone. Rofl. No game in wiiu play good. Rofl. I agree your talk. Why no like? Rofl. Cant even see monster. Too blurry. Who I hit? Silly drone think 3ds game fun rofl.

Rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

see sig.. awww drones... too predictable rofl
i know wii u is kindda dead now but its no reason for u to go crazy. haha

*try to put on care face*
---