MH3U - Can't Join Rooms Online.

#1KyssiePosted 3/19/2013 10:10:35 PM
Whenever I go online and try to join a room it pops up an Error Code: 106-0612. I got this game early before release date and it's still not letting me on.

I put my Wii U console IP address into the DMZ, opened up ports for the Wii U and disabled firewall.

Is this Nintendo's problem, the game servers, or my internet connection? I don't think it's my internet connection because I can connect fine to anyone on my PS3.

Is there anything else I can do?
#2Nophoria88Posted 3/19/2013 10:46:55 PM
bump have this problem too
#3Arkangelus0Posted 3/24/2013 12:34:14 AM
bump please help
#4XSilverPhoenixXPosted 3/24/2013 12:36:19 AM
It's Nintendo's horrible online structure. Blind monkeys are more efficient.

All you can do is contact Nintendo or Capcom. Chances are you're not going to get help either way.
#5GdboyratedloudPosted 3/24/2013 12:39:01 AM
XSilverPhoenixX posted...

All you can do is contact Nintendo or Capcom. Chances are you're not going to get help either way.

how do you know its Nintendo's problem? Thats right YOU DONT!

Just another hater talking out her ass
---
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over
#6andrea987Posted 3/24/2013 3:19:45 AM
Gdboyratedloud posted...

Don't bother responding to trolls. They even added cross-region play to MH3U.
To the guys having problems, this is off-topic here. Go to the MH3U board, it's very active, you might find more help over there. Even though I don't recall people complaining about this problem there. It sounds like it's a user-specific issue.
---
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Ni no Kuni, Need for Speed MWU, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Batman ACAE, Trine 2 DC.
#7YamiYugi4400Posted 3/24/2013 3:40:39 AM
andrea987 posted...
Gdboyratedloud posted...

To the guys having problems, this is off-topic here. Go to the MH3U board, it's very active, you might find more help over there. Even though I don't recall people complaining about this problem there. It sounds like it's a user-specific issue.

This literally is a Nintendo issue
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#8lufia22Posted 3/24/2013 3:54:21 AM
Eh, the eshop and stuff doesn't load either. So it does seem to be on Nintendo's end.
---
nununu
#9pearl arowanaPosted 3/24/2013 6:00:23 AM
nintendo online services are abysmal and years behind soy and microsoft online services.... just embrace the errors.. maybe they will ok later.
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#10AiuchiFanboiPosted 3/24/2013 8:58:50 AM
andrea987 posted...
Gdboyratedloud posted...

No they didnt. Cross region play is about 2-3 weeks out.

And its not a user specific issue. Its a Nintendo issue. Why is is a shock to believe that the monkeys at N dont know how to make an online infrastructure run. Sony barely can do it, and they have been "barely" doing it for over 6 years. The only company that knows how to do it is MS and they charge for it, and shove tons and tons of advertisments in your face while doing it. lol.

Modern gaming is such a effing travesty...
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die