The Wii U is such a poorly made system

#21bleedingelitePosted 3/20/2013 6:09:55 AM
Yeah, I've already bought and sold it 6 times because it's so terrible. I wouldn't say it's the worst system ever made, but it's absolutely the worst system ever made. Hey Nintendo. I don't want to play fun games, I want to pwn noobs in Halo. Get that through your thick skulls!
#22icarus231Posted 3/20/2013 6:19:23 AM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
icarus231 posted...
DDP886 posted...
Yea I agree tc, it has 2005 specs and the system is just slow. Download speeds lack and forget about install speeds

Didnt stop you from buying 4 of them

Not four, five!

Damn i missed one.
#23thundercat2600Posted 3/20/2013 6:25:24 AM
Foppe posted...
DaLastBoss posted...
It doesn't feel like a completed project at all
It will be difficult for Nintendo to release a better UI at this point

Microsoft upgraded their Xbox 360 UI twice.
Just saiyan.

Nintendo upgraded their Wii UI 0 times. Not only that, but they even force you to use the Wii UI in order to play Wii games on the U.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#24IcedEarthaholicPosted 3/20/2013 9:34:11 AM
thundercat2600 posted...
Foppe posted...
DaLastBoss posted...

Microsoft upgraded their Xbox 360 UI twice.
Just saiyan.

Nintendo upgraded their Wii UI 0 times. Not only that, but they even force you to use the Wii UI in order to play Wii games on the U.

Oh the agony!

Spare me, the UI looks fine, just needs to be tuned up is all and they're working on that.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#25pearl arowanaPosted 3/20/2013 11:44:20 AM
wii u os is slow as snail.. its not even funny
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#26Baha05Posted 3/20/2013 11:47:00 AM
thundercat2600 posted...

Point is there is a possibility to update the UI or make it work much better. Outside goofy Wii Mode people seem to forget that updating a UI takes time and thought.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#27anon_firePosted 3/20/2013 11:49:16 AM
pearl arowana posted...

there is something called "System Updates".

You just won't quit, will you
---
NNID: alaz21
#28IcedEarthaholicPosted 3/20/2013 12:48:08 PM
anon_fire posted...
pearl arowana posted...

there is something called "System Updates".

You just won't quit, will you

Nope, they won't, they'll do anything and everything to bash Nintendo nowadays.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#29The_DjokerPosted 3/20/2013 1:13:30 PM
DaLastBoss posted...

What a lot of people overlook is the fact that it only supports 1 gamepad controller...what a piece of crap
So youre pretty much buying a system with current gen specs and are still letting the other players use the old Wii motes all for a ridiculous price!

inb4 youre a troll/k

1. Most consoles released aren't really "Complete" often taking time to fix issues, upgrade interface, adding new features etc.

2. Not many games utilize two game pads and even future games might not use two game pads. Also pro controllers exists.

3. The system isn't fully utilized. If it can make games look like games in the later part of the 360/PS3 life span then games can end up looking and playing better later on.

You are seriously clueless on how technology works now. Wii U is outdated just like Wii was. The only upgrades it will go through are it's awful Online infrustructure. Everything else will be slow and crap.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#30CrybabyloverPosted 3/20/2013 1:22:10 PM
The_Djoker posted...
The only upgrades it will go through are it's awful Online infrustructure. Everything else will be slow and crap.

ITT: Operating system updates don't exist.

Dear god, your ignorance is piercing. They already said they're improving the OS speeds. Every technology company that makes software makes improvements on their OS speeds. You'd have to be technologically illiterate or just freaking stupid to not know that.

Just..holy crap, the stupidity of this post emanates like heat, it's painful.
---
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
[3DS FC: 1289-8445-3650] | [NNID: xShiga] | [PSN: Shiga2714] | [Steam: xxshigaxx]