This thing needs 3d mario

#1berenddebeerPosted 3/20/2013 12:10:59 AM
BOOM! At least one wii U sold.
#2RyuVegasPosted 3/20/2013 12:15:45 AM
According to the last Nintendo Direct that Revealed all the "Year of Luigi" stuff and DKCR3D for the 3DS, they said the dev-Team that did the Galaxy games and SM3DLand are working on a project, and should be out by Winter of 2013/2014. Course... I could be making up that release window entirely, but they are, indeed, working on a game.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: FE:Awakening, C:LoS:MirrorOfFate
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
#3berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 1:00:55 AM
RyuVegas posted...
According to the last Nintendo Direct that Revealed all the "Year of Luigi" stuff and DKCR3D for the 3DS, they said the dev-Team that did the Galaxy games and SM3DLand are working on a project, and should be out by Winter of 2013/2014. Course... I could be making up that release window entirely, but they are, indeed, working on a game.

Cool! 26.001 wii U's sold in march.
#4KCJ5062Posted 3/20/2013 1:26:37 AM
Once more info regarding the next SSB starts popping up that may get some more Wii U's being sold.
#5berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 5:54:01 AM
KCJ5062 posted...
Once more info regarding the next SSB starts popping up that may get some more Wii U's being sold.

yes i agree
#6Tsutarja495Posted 3/20/2013 5:55:17 AM
It's going to be playable at E3.
#7monkeyspoonPosted 3/20/2013 6:26:30 AM
Hopefully its an original mario and not just a HD version of an old game.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. WiiU is lowest selling console for 8 years.
#8berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 6:27:51 AM
monkeyspoon posted...

LOL you really do follow me around don't you?

It's not as if nintendo is known for HD versions, now is it?

Unlike some...
#9monkeyspoonPosted 3/20/2013 6:41:02 AM
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Unlike some...

I can post where I like and there is nothing you can do about it.

Wind waker HD is an example of Nintendo making an old game into HD. Ocarina of time and starfox are examples of games remade for the 3DS. Saying Nintendo doesn't rework old games for new consoles is pure ignorance.

Like I said, I hope it's an original game and not a rework.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. WiiU is lowest selling console for 8 years.
#10berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 6:46:30 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Unlike some...

I can post where I like and there is nothing you can do about it.

Wind waker HD is an example of Nintendo making an old game into HD. Ocarina of time and starfox are examples of games remade for the 3DS. Saying Nintendo doesn't rework old games for new consoles is pure ignorance.

Like I said, I hope it's an original game and not a rework.

You claimed you did not spend much time here. but yet again, stalking 24/7 lol. And yes, ww is the ONLY hd port nintendo has so far. The only single ONE. Compare that to konami, capcom, sony.. Lol