This thing needs 3d mario

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This thing needs 3d mario
2 years ago#21
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
There are also the pikmin games, which monkeyspoon admits control much better on wii lol. And tennis.

Pikmin yes. But I would rather have had pikmin 3 than pikmin 1 converted to the Wii.

I would have preferred a new Zelda and star fox on 3ds than the n64 games converted to 3d.

And I would much rather have a brand new mario than mario galaxy HD.

You do realise it is a new Mario game right? Why keep acting like it's going to be an older game in HD. I don't get it...
2 years ago#22
jbhens posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
There are also the pikmin games, which monkeyspoon admits control much better on wii lol. And tennis.

Pikmin yes. But I would rather have had pikmin 3 than pikmin 1 converted to the Wii.

I would have preferred a new Zelda and star fox on 3ds than the n64 games converted to 3d.

You do realise it is a new Mario game right? Why keep acting like it's going to be an older game in HD. I don't get it...

I think he just wants to talk to TC. I mean everyone knows its a new 3D Mario.
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
2 years ago#23
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...

Nintendo is not sony. It won't be a hd version of galaxy. Now go to work.
2 years ago#24
I'm actually really excited to see how Mario looks on the Wii U. Galaxy 1 and 2 were incredible and I can't wait to see with what they come up with.
2 years ago#25
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
Lol you are not annoying me dude. Actually, as my other topic proofs, you are here because the ps 3 is not fun enough to keep you occupied. If this new mario is a mario galaxy, it would be great. If it's not, it's great too. This is probably the best studio in existence right now, so id they don't mess up it'll be fantastic.

Lol your assuming I'm not at work and unable to play games. Some of us actually have jobs. Luckily I can also browse Gfaqs too. I play my ps3 way more than my WiiU. In fact I don't think my WiiU has been on since I played the monster hunter demo a month ago (which was poor IMO).

I am annoying you or you wouldn't reply to my posts. Ignore me and I'll ignore you. Simple.

You are posting in my topics. Stay away, I have actual questions unlike you.

You can't make me do anything. And as it annoys you ill keep doing it.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. WiiU is lowest selling console for 8 years.
2 years ago#26
jbhens posted...
I'm actually really excited to see how Mario looks on the Wii U. Galaxy 1 and 2 were incredible and I can't wait to see with what they come up with.

Yes, the best games of the last gen.
2 years ago#27
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
Lol you are not annoying me dude. Actually, as my other topic proofs, you are here because the ps 3 is not fun enough to keep you occupied. If this new mario is a mario galaxy, it would be great. If it's not, it's great too. This is probably the best studio in existence right now, so id they don't mess up it'll be fantastic.

Lol your assuming I'm not at work and unable to play games. Some of us actually have jobs. Luckily I can also browse Gfaqs too. I play my ps3 way more than my WiiU. In fact I don't think my WiiU has been on since I played the monster hunter demo a month ago (which was poor IMO).

I am annoying you or you wouldn't reply to my posts. Ignore me and I'll ignore you. Simple.

Well, could you at least add something to the topic instead of saying I hope it's not a HD remake when it is already been confirmed not to be and quit flirting with the TC
2 years ago#28
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...

The very definition of trolling. Sonetimes I wonder why you won't get banned.
2 years ago#29
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...

The very definition of trolling. Sonetimes I wonder why you won't get banned.

Its not trolling. The difference is that it shouldn't annoy you but it does. There is nothing wrong with my original post but it somehow upset you.

There is nothing trollish about me posting in your topics but it upsets you anyway so I do it more. The stuff I post isn't offensive or negative it just you don't want me to post at all, which you have no right to do.

Also you've been on the verge of being banned for a long time. If anything you are giving me more ammunition in which to report you and get you banned for good.

---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. WiiU is lowest selling console for 8 years.
2 years ago#30
It is the very definition of trolling. You seem to think your posts annoy me and that is your only motivation to post. That is what trolling is.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This thing needs 3d mario

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived