whats the next set of great games to come out?

#1thefabregas22Posted 3/20/2013 2:27:30 AM
Just wondering what games I should be looking out for from next month onwards. Thanks
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
#2SocranPosted 3/20/2013 2:44:20 AM
The ones that seem to be coming soonest are The Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3. We don't know exactly how soon they're coming, though. Hopefully there will be a Nintendo Direct fairly soon, and it'll finally give us some release dates.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#3sanas_thirituPosted 3/20/2013 2:45:58 AM
Mario coconut tree climber, mario garbage truck simulator, mario ship racer, mario chef and another toon platformer game with tiny little pink blobs that squeak in high pitched voices which you need to control.
---
The purpose of my life is to play games. Its the reason I even work.
#4MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 3/20/2013 2:52:09 AM
sanas_thiritu posted...
Mario coconut tree climber, mario garbage truck simulator, mario ship racer, mario chef and another toon platformer game with tiny little pink blobs that squeak in high pitched voices which you need to control.

A bunch of games crap games with Mario in it...sounds like the norm for Nintendo.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#5Ghost-inZeShellPosted 3/20/2013 2:54:46 AM
Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101
Bayonetta 2
Wind Waker
uh...Metroid?
#6Chocobo115Posted 3/20/2013 2:56:43 AM
Next...?
Like implying there has been a set of great games before.
Anyways the first set of great games is rumored to come around holidays.
3D Mario & mario Kart. but thy might be pushed into next year.
#7Ghost-inZeShellPosted 3/20/2013 3:40:54 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
Next...?
Like implying there has been a set of great games before.
Anyways the first set of great games is rumored to come around holidays.
3D Mario & mario Kart. but thy might be pushed into next year.

They are set to release this summer-fall.
However, if they were to be delayed, I think it would be to this holiday season.
Nintendo generally likes to release all their big **** then, and it would be right on-top-of the PS4's launch, which has like 12 titles announced for it, about 6 actually being launch titles, so... yeah.
#8knob1701Posted 3/20/2013 3:48:35 AM
Getting Resident Evil Revelations in May.