Punch Out for 30cents today right?

#1DarkIVloonPosted 3/20/2013 7:05:06 AM
hell yea
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#2Virus66Posted 3/20/2013 7:23:55 AM
Yup. I now have Punch-Out on my Wii, 3DS and Wii U... and I still haven't beaten it to this day -_-
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#3DarkIVloon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 7:30:47 AM(edited)
Virus66 posted...
Yup. I now have Punch-Out on my Wii, 3DS and Wii U... and I still haven't beaten it to this day -_-

wow. I first beat it in 1988. It's not too hard man if you don't go in swinging and wait for patterns.

I will have it on NES and Wii U....i almost bought it on 3DS but couldnt justify 5$ for Mr Dream version.
---
#4Virus66Posted 3/20/2013 7:30:38 AM
*shrug*
Mr. Dream always destroyed me. I could beat Super Punch Out and I could get about halfway through Title Defense mode on the newest Punch Out though.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#5DarkIVloon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 7:33:58 AM(edited)
Virus66 posted...
*shrug*
Mr. Dream always destroyed me. I could beat Super Punch Out and I could get about halfway through Title Defense mode on the newest Punch Out though.

That's cool man, i didnt mean to sound rude if i did though.

to this day i have only played Super Punchout once at a friends house 20 years ago or so. I havent played the Wii one either. I really need to buy a copy of SuperPO for my SNES. I'm missing out 20 years late

I'm just familiar with the original Arcade and NES versions.
---
#6cyberpikPosted 3/20/2013 10:29:36 AM(edited)
Super PO is Club Nintendo VC reward at the moment, TC.