You guys are awesome

#21zalmute(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 1:24:44 PM
rockymin posted...
excitebike64 posted...
I do wonder what the excuses will be once there is a 3d mario.

Of course, the cliche will be used for pikmim, too kiddy.

And I wonder what your and the rest of the drones excuse will be if these so-called "savior" games coming out don't help the Wii U's sales all that much.

Not sure, but I am sure you will be rejoicing in that somehow. You will be pleased that an electronic game is not breaking sales numbers.
---
IOS Fanboy. Cant afford a 16 dollar app but can afford a 499$ device each year.
#22zalmute(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 1:39:38 PM
Got another one.

I hated the artstyle of Windwaker, cant we get something more like Ocarina of time?
Gets TP- Twilight princess is too much like Ocarina of time.
BONUS followup answer
Nintendo is releasing Wind Waker HD? Awesome they are remaking my favorite Zelda!
---
IOS Fanboy. Cant afford a 16 dollar app but can afford a 499$ device each year.
#23spartansbrotherPosted 3/20/2013 6:13:38 PM
zalmute posted...
Got another one.

I hated the artstyle of Windwaker, cant we get something more like Ocarina of time?
BONUS followup answer
Nintendo is releasing Wind Waker HD? Awesome they are remaking my favorite Zelda!

isnt that called "zelda cycle" or somthing when a new one comes out everyone hates it but when another comes out that last one is the best game ever?
---
*wipes brown*
#24Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 3/20/2013 6:16:28 PM
Yes it is just people on this board who are making up excuses to hate on the wii u. That is why demand/sales are historically low, and software sales for any game not named nintendoland or NSMBU have slowed to a crawl.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#25excitebike64Posted 3/21/2013 6:51:38 AM
spartansbrother posted...
zalmute posted...
Got another one.

BONUS followup answer

isnt that called "zelda cycle" or somthing when a new one comes out everyone hates it but when another comes out that last one is the best game ever?

This is typically what happens, but more so today. Back during the LttP and even OoT, this was not the case, so much. It really started with MM. People complained about the time thing. Then people complained about WW for its oceans and style. Then, yeah, so and so forth.

I actually hope the Zelda being made breaks the trend and is just considered good from the get-go.
#26jackorhoadsPosted 3/21/2013 6:52:10 AM
blundermine posted...
excitebike64 posted...
I do wonder what the excuses will be once there is a 3d mario.

Of course, the cliche will be used for pikmim, too kiddy.

They meant a 4d mario.

With achievements
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd