I really hope the Zelda demo we saw isn't indicative of what we'll see in-game..
From: LLL_Deadly | #007
Soanevalcke6 posted...None of the Tech demo has anything to do with the Zelda we'll be seeing on the Wii U.
only a few bosses were good in TP. And the lack of difficulty made them pathetic. Yes they were epic in scale but by then games like SOTC redefined that term so TP's bosses were underwhelming.
They did a good job with some of the bosses in SS although a few were also kind of bad so hopefully they'll make more good bosses like Ghirahim and Koloktos instead of ones like the Imprisoned and such. I did like most of the bosses in TP though.
LinktoDrink posted...the Twilight Princess bosses were incredible. Their only flaw was the lack of difficulty.
They had a lack of any difficulty whatsoever, but they were incredible I tell ya!
Not changing this signature until Shenmue 3 is announced.
I think Skyward Sword had the most bosses with "eye" or "jewel" weak points.
Currently playing: Nothing
Zelda really needs to introduce both challenge and creativity.
I want every enemy to keep me on my toes, yet still fun and engaging. Skyward Sword almost had that but many enemies and some bosses were a chore.
Difficulty is a f***ing joke in all the 3D Zeldas, something they need to rectify. Even Hero Mode in SS is a walk in the park. I'm tired of not having that sense of thrill every time I fight a boss. Have more challenging puzzles too.
I am hip
I just hope they stick to an artistic artstyle like WindWaker and Skyward Sword. Twilight princess and its constant brown and orange environment were really unappealing to me, and it hurt the games presentation IMO. WHen SS came out i loved its artistic direction so much more ineresting.
Proud owner of all consoles. Nintendo ID- Ragebit, Steam- Rixgear
PSN- OneLibra, Gamertag- Ragebit, 3DSFC- 2793-0608-4349
The tech demo has nothing to do with the upcoming Zelda, they've already said this D:
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
To help out
1) Diababa good and challenging, unfortunatly there is a safe zone that is too easily spotted, and doesn't change dynamically with attacks. The results are people call it a joke.
2) Fyrus it pretty good, but it seems that he lacks enough HP and leave behind hearts when destroying pillars. Arguably he could have use varying attacks in his second mode so you are kept on your toes, more.
3) Morpheel not bad but this is where you start to get disappointed. The reality is this boss need a third mode, say it turns red gets fast and acts like Serris from Metroid Fusion. That would work with more HP.
4) Stallord this a a great battle, we just wish he had more HP in his second form, and maybe more variation in attacks so it's timing isn't the same every time.
5) Blizzetta can be imposing but It seems the entire first segment is a joke. It hard to say, some people give it point for actually hurting you in stage too, but you can just stand still in the first stage. Something more would need to be done here.
6) Armogohma a bad bad idea, to put a boss with a joke form in at this point. The biggest thing wrong is the gohma larva keep healling you full. Remove their heart drop first. The second issue is the joke form, let face it how about making it impossible to hit, but only killed but crushing it with the statue. So you need a method to stun the bugger. I say Sling Shot, because you don't uses it for anything else.
7) Argorok how can I put this, it sucks. Oh sure it looked imposing till you actually fight it. It's the easiest boss in the game. I swear if when each time you grounded the boss you had to then fight it on the ground melee style like a Metroid Prime Ridley fight I might actually be good. But you don't so it's junk.
8) Zant you can not argue wasn't good. The point is at this point you were expecting another joke of a boss. So when he actually puts up a fight you take notice.
9) Ganondorf well the first and second stages go well and even the third. The problem is in the fourth well the fishing rob. We know it's a homage to LttP and OoT's use of the Bug Net and Bottle, but the problem is it's the final battle. People found it then used it, and complain about it. It doesn't help it more cheesing than Bug Net/Bottle which just work like the sword. It's the players own fault here on exploiting the easter egg this way. Same thing with Bombarrow to the knee of Dark Nuts.
The "Shoot Eye for Weakness" should ONLY ever be the way to beat the Gohma's. And this is a good thing. The Gohma should be weak only in the eye, Dodongo's should dislike Smoke. I am okay keeping the traditional way to beat the classic enemies as they are, with some twists to keep it fresh, this is why Armagohma is fun to fight, it's still the hit the giant eye, but this time you are doing it with Giant Statues.
My problem is when they branch into OTHER enemies. This how you beat the fifth major boss in Skyward Sword, at which point in the game it should be challenging you on how to use your weapons to beat it. But it's so obvious that it really weakens the impact the boss has.
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
I wasn't even aware that Morpheel did damage. Such a cool looking boss and the battle could have been so good, but he was too damn easy.
I loved the Stallord, Argorok and Blizzeta fights the most.
Armogohma could have been cool, but again way too damn easy.
Currently playing: Nothing