So this is the generation gaming dies.

#1GoombaXPosted 3/20/2013 11:03:05 PM
I hope everyone has a nice back log and good list of games in their inventory.
Wii U has little to no games
Sony is gonna run the ps4 into the ground, sociably of course
Microsoft is making a dedicated media device.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#2Baha05Posted 3/20/2013 11:05:35 PM
It's possible? Or maybe it's just that people are wising up to launches. (Given the 3DS, Vita, and Wii U have had an initial good/decent launch sales then sales just spiraled down until games came out)

Though hopefully they don't **** this generation up.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 11:08:28 PM
Baha05 posted...
It's possible? Or maybe it's just that people are wising up to launches. (Given the 3DS, Vita, and Wii U have had an initial good/decent launch sales then sales just spiraled down until games came out)

Though hopefully they don't **** this generation up.

actually vita had terrible launch sales, but no its not just sales its what the companies are doing to gaming in general now.
---
#4The_BoredomsPosted 3/20/2013 11:09:50 PM
Don't be surprised if the next time you go to the doctor with a cough, he just grabs a sheet and pulls it over your face.
#5GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 11:11:40 PM
The_Boredoms posted...
Don't be surprised if the next time you go to the doctor with a cough, he just grabs a sheet and pulls it over your face.

meh i play through the pain. i have to be damn near dying before i go to the doctor or someone forces me
---
#6The_BoredomsPosted 3/20/2013 11:15:50 PM
I don't care about your attitude toward doctor visits. You're either ignoring my point on purpose or you're dense. Either way, I guess it's pointless.
#7GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 11:18:22 PM
The_Boredoms posted...
I don't care about your attitude toward doctor visits. You're either ignoring my point on purpose or you're dense. Either way, I guess it's pointless.

mad bro? no reason to be upset, specially if you grew up in the golden years between the nes and ps2
---
#8STN79Posted 3/20/2013 11:19:41 PM
Why would gaming die anymore than the movie industry will die? You think if a few bad games are made suddenly every developer in the world will just throw their hands up and say that's it i quit? I suppose next you'll tell me the president declares farts no longer a laughing matter. It's not gaming that's dying. It's your interest in them.
#9GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 11:22:37 PM
STN79 posted...
Why would gaming die anymore than the movie industry will die? You think if a few bad games are made suddenly every developer in the world will just throw their hands up and say that's it i quit? I suppose next you'll tell me the president declares farts no longer a laughing matter. It's not gaming that's dying. It's your interest in them.

lol a few bad games? And when did i say dev's will quit. All i said was this is the generation gaming will die. Everything will be watered down crap by the end of this gen.
---
#10The_BoredomsPosted 3/20/2013 11:24:47 PM
Dense it is, then.