To 500!
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#52GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 11:21:04 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
GoombaX posted...
RedOrion posted...
I doubt it. But if they must, Nintendo will save it ...again.

hasnt needed to be saved since the nes days.......god speed

That's his point.

Nintendo took a dead industry and brought it back with a monkey, a carpenter, a skyscraper, and some barrels.

Don't count them out unless they are literally bankrupt.

me and my friends picked up that donkey kong edition of jenga and it was pretty fun
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#53RyuVegasPosted 3/21/2013 2:05:05 PM(edited)
CaioNV posted...
To 500!

lol. I doubt it. But why not shoot for it? Let's Go!

me and my friends picked up that donkey kong edition of jenga and it was pretty fun

Wait... what DOTH you speak of? o_O? Holy balls. That sounds awesome.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: FE:Awakening, C:LoS:MirrorOfFate
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
#54squidgy617Posted 3/21/2013 2:04:42 PM
GoombaX posted...
I hope everyone has a nice back log and good list of games in their inventory.
Wii U has little to no games
Sony is gonna run the ps4 into the ground, sociably of course
Microsoft is making a dedicated media device.

And PC gaming will continue to live.
#55Jason_HudsonPosted 3/21/2013 2:23:13 PM
Gaming can't die, it'll forever be a part of society. Consoles will come and go, IPs will come and go, but the very foundation of a playable game won't die out. If you honestly think that because of a couple of poor choices that in a few years there will never be a new game coming out then you are delusional, along with a couple of other things that I'll refrain from saying.

With evolution, there isn't always noticeable improvement, but there is always an opening to progress towards far greater improvements.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest Black Ops 2 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#56GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 2:26:37 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
lol the wii u has some bad months and the nintendo fanboys all start freaking out.

Way to really add to the conversation. I can see why you're here all the time.

Stop being so sensitive.

Ain't freaking out.
Just pointing out why all 3 systems will drive the industry to the ground
---
#57JKatarnPosted 3/21/2013 2:29:55 PM
STN79 posted...
Why would gaming die anymore than the movie industry will die? You think if a few bad games are made suddenly every developer in the world will just throw their hands up and say that's it i quit? I suppose next you'll tell me the president declares farts no longer a laughing matter. It's not gaming that's dying. It's your interest in them.

It's the classic "The exact games/type of games I like aren't being released in abundance, therefore gaming is going down the tubes/platform X will die" - meanwhile, those of us in the real world continue playing the games we enjoy (past and present) on whatever platform they happen to release on. Nothing to see here folks, classic troll, move along.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#58GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 2:31:50 PM
RyuVegas posted...
CaioNV posted...
To 500!

lol. I doubt it. But why not shoot for it? Let's Go!

Wait... what DOTH you speak of? o_O? Holy balls. That sounds awesome.

It really is. its only 20 bucks on Amazon
---
#59DesperateMonkeyPosted 3/21/2013 4:42:19 PM
In this topic: People that suck at Newer games whine as if we care.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#60Emerald_MeliosPosted 3/21/2013 5:18:00 PM
nickvd8 posted...
xLittlekillx posted...
Holy crap. I just read an article about the next Xbox where it's all but confirmed that you will require an always on connection to play your games, and that means no used or borrowing games. What the hell is Microsoft doing? I might actually have to go with Sony this gen. Jesus.

http://www.geek.com/articles/games/xbox-720-xdk-document-confirms-mandatory-game-installs-always-connected-console-20130320/

I'm not gonna sit here and say Microsoft is doomed if they do this although it's obviously a very stupid decision. But if they do this they better make sure their hardware is without any other faults because they already pissed off lots of people with their RROD fiasco, myself included.

I think this is the generation that 1 console maker's run ends. And I'll give you a hint, it's not Nintendo.

I can't say I'd be displeased with that upstart interloper being removed the market. Xbox pretty much ruined both PC and console gaming.