Idea to increase wii u sales

#11sanas_thiritu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 5:04:48 AM
Ghost-inZeShell posted...
ItsNotZura posted...
MichaelDeAngelo posted...
-NotoriousLynx posted...
Better idea: release games.

THIS

Hey, you wanna hear what would have been a great launch title?
GAMES

_Not ports of multiplats that already came out on everything a year-or-more ago.
_Not Promises of games in the future.
But, actual physical games that I can play right now.

Woah, there's quite some anger on this board about the lack of games. But wasn't that expected? What did the wii have in the last few years? Nothing. You dont buy a nintendo system expecting a lot of games, you buy a nintendo because you like the mario, smash and zelda games and simply because its nintendo. Unfortunately those games aren't much in number. So now why cry about games?
---
The purpose of my life is to play games. Its the reason I even work.
#12Ghost-inZeShellPosted 3/21/2013 5:20:20 AM
sanas_thiritu posted...
Woah, there's quite some anger on this board about the lack of games. But wasn't that expected? What did the wii have in the last few years? Nothing. You dont buy a nintendo system expecting a lot of games, you buy a nintendo because you like the mario, smash and zelda games and simply because its nintendo. Unfortunately those games aren't much in number. So now why cry about games?

No, I'm not angry, I was quoting the host from Up At Noon on IGN.
It was in reference to an article about a recent interview with Miyamoto in which he was asked if "in hindsight, should Pikmin 3 have been a launch title?" and he replied that "any game should have be a launch title".

The host was making fun of that with...
Ghost-inZeShell posted...

Hey, you wanna hear what would have been a great launch title?
GAMES

_Not ports of multiplats that already came out on everything a year-or-more ago.
_Not Promises of games in the future.
But, actual physical games that I can play right now.

RLY? You don't say.