Games selling out means its only bought because a lack of games?

#1xXDa-KidXxPosted 3/21/2013 9:38:16 AM
Yeah, that's the logic and put down now. LEGO City, and MH3 have been selling well and now fanboys and trolls are saying: "Buying it because that's all there is." Or "Starved for a new game, so we're just buying because its new."

This board needs to be purified by the mods.
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
#2KenauePosted 3/21/2013 9:41:00 AM
Monster Hunter is what pushed me to buy the system. Loved the PSP games to death.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
PSN: Lord_CBH / Live: LordCBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#3meiyukiPosted 3/21/2013 9:41:27 AM
The only way you'll ever confirm mods exist is if you attack one of the trolls, then they'll show up in force to get that post removed. Troll a board for years and they could care less. Oh but don't tell them that they actually think they're doing a good job.
#4tizzywilkillyouPosted 3/21/2013 9:44:41 AM
meiyuki posted...
The only way you'll ever confirm mods exist is if you attack one of the trolls, then they'll show up in force to get that post removed. Troll a board for years and they could care less. Oh but don't tell them that they actually think they're doing a good job.

Too true, sadly.
#5_Sovereign_Posted 3/21/2013 9:47:18 AM
meiyuki posted...

This is the truth. The same troll can post the same topic multiple times, but the one time I call him an idiot, all of a sudden a million red flags go up.

I also figured out who one of the mods is and he/she was one of the earliest Wii U trolls. Don't see him around here much anymore though
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#6Sailor GoonPosted 3/21/2013 9:49:05 AM
People were looking forward to Lego and MH but its true, they're selling well mainly because there's just nothing else to buy
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#7Reece504Posted 3/21/2013 9:49:23 AM
i actually believe that though i literally bought a game just because i needed something new to play and nothing has been out im even looking forward to toki tori 2 which i know nothing about i bought runner 2 for the same reason like what the heck but ended up enjoying it.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#8bond465Posted 3/21/2013 9:49:57 AM
I think its fair to say that they are selling well due its lack of games. Why would that not be the case?

The only real game that isnt shovelware is NSMBU and even that was release on the 3ds before.

Also, what are the sales numbers?
#9fon1988Posted 3/21/2013 9:52:51 AM
I feel for a small number of gamers, they may be convinced to pick up Monster Hunter or Lego City simply because they are new, big games for the Wii U. If there were tons of other games on Wii U, they may not have ever picked up these two games. This applies to a very small number of sales though. This board has been littered with people who have been legitimately excited for Monster Hunter and Lego City for a long time now.
#10sarevokmbPosted 3/21/2013 9:59:51 AM
meiyuki posted...

I've been at GameFAQS almost every day for almost 9 years, and sadly, this is completely true, from my experience.
---
"The law is only a protection when everyone agrees to be bound by it. We don't." -Thane, Mass Effect 2