Nintendo Meeting Uk Retailers Who Are Worried About Wii U Sales

#31MotiJrPosted 3/21/2013 6:06:52 PM
"The economy" Lol. I'm French and I own two PS3. And i recently bought a third Ps3 for my little brother so we now have three Ps3 at home. I have no problems buying video games on my ps3 either (tomb raided, dead space 3, DMC, etc...). I bought a WiiU day 1 (for Bayonetta 2) but I cannot buy any games on the WiiU since there are not any that are really interesting. That's the reason why people here don't buy the WiiU. I personally just played ZombiU, Nintendoland and Trine 2. Why spend money on a console that does now have the latest AAA games. Without Bayonetta, I would not have bought a WiiU. You think people here are stupid?! This console is absolutely useless today. People will buy it when it has great games on it. The economy has nothing to do with the WiiU not selling in Europe. You fanboys have got to open your eyes and admit the truth...

Typical French arrogance. You do realise that you don't account for the whole of Europe. Now, knock yourself down a few pegs and then contribute to the discussion. Ugh, no wonder people hate the French.
#32SalsaSavantPosted 3/21/2013 6:12:37 PM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
The_Djoker posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
the Japanese company hopes that the strong upcoming line up will improve the situation.

What strong upcoming lineup?

The one they got ready for E3.

You mean Mario kart and smash bros? the same franchises they've had forever. Sure wii U will be helped by those franchises but Wii U needs a Wii Fit or wii sports. Too bad that will never happen since people have gotten over that crap.

I doubt they are going to only show two games in their time slot. And I doubt they'd spend a lot of time on Smash Bros because they already confirmed they could only possibly show screen shots.

Sakurai has confirmed video.

Iwata said "screens" not screenshots.
Just some mix up with the language.
---
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
#33JackalPosted 3/21/2013 6:38:09 PM
The economy is bad in the US and people bought it. It will still be bad when the next $600 Apple product comes out and people will buy millions of them.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#34Freddy97450Posted 3/22/2013 4:16:25 AM
MotiJr posted...
"The economy" Lol. I'm French and I own two PS3. And i recently bought a third Ps3 for my little brother so we now have three Ps3 at home. I have no problems buying video games on my ps3 either (tomb raided, dead space 3, DMC, etc...). I bought a WiiU day 1 (for Bayonetta 2) but I cannot buy any games on the WiiU since there are not any that are really interesting. That's the reason why people here don't buy the WiiU. I personally just played ZombiU, Nintendoland and Trine 2. Why spend money on a console that does now have the latest AAA games. Without Bayonetta, I would not have bought a WiiU. You think people here are stupid?! This console is absolutely useless today. People will buy it when it has great games on it. The economy has nothing to do with the WiiU not selling in Europe. You fanboys have got to open your eyes and admit the truth...

Typical French arrogance. You do realise that you don't account for the whole of Europe. Now, knock yourself down a few pegs and then contribute to the discussion. Ugh, no wonder people hate the French.

You are too funny with you prejudice LOL and we are loved by a lot of people. France is the most visited country in the world, you didn't know that ? :) Kiss this :)
The WiiU isn't selling, we know why,... Don't blame the economy when we have no problems buying games on other consoles. Stay in denial if you want.
---
PSN IDs : Freddy97450/BayonettaWITCH
#35Chocobo115Posted 3/22/2013 4:33:11 AM
I don't think that will help increasing the sales.
Nintendo have to show us, the potential customers, their upcoming games. not the retailers.
#36Darkside_ShadowPosted 3/22/2013 4:48:32 AM
Freddy97450 posted...
MotiJr posted...

You are too funny with you prejudice LOL and we are loved by a lot of people. France is the most visited country in the world, you didn't know that ? :) Kiss this :)
The WiiU isn't selling, we know why,... Don't blame the economy when we have no problems buying games on other consoles. Stay in denial if you want.

The french are arrogant and "loved by a lot of people" is an overstatement. But he is still right. Europe is Playstation country. And people donīt tend to buy things on "hope and prayers" as in buying it now because they think something good will come.
We are buying Ps3 because it is cheap now and have tons of good games. And the online community is strong. No point in buying a Wii U for Blops 2 and only have 300 people to play with.

When a good game comes, like Mario 3d, Zelda, Mariokart. Then it will start to sell.
The 3ds is doing better here than the US because it has games. But company loyalty is pretty rare. For example we like and buy french cars even though we donīt like the french.

---
I learned everything I needed to know about human behavior from Battlefield 1942. On an aircarft carrier just outside Wake Island. TK!