So apparently the high cost of the WiiU is due to the gamepad.

#21Bahamut_10thPosted 3/22/2013 8:54:58 AM
Baffles me how people hate resistive touch screen.
I don't like the touch screen of conventional tablets/phones because any accidental touch and it registers the command. So very annoying...
#22TheRealistKillaPosted 3/22/2013 8:55:35 AM
So apparently smoking causes lung cancer
---
I have never seen a kid so explosive in my life. Mike Mayock on Percy Lord have Mercy Harvin
#23elheberPosted 3/22/2013 12:31:49 PM
pearl arowana posted...
lol love it....
drones know they cant deny that wii u tablet is abysmal.. now they talking about something else hoping to sway the topic from the real painful truth.. hahahah nice work guys.. keep it up :)

You sound like a gouda lover.

On a sidenote: my co-worker told me of a time she worked at McDonalds, she accidentally dropped some slices of cheese behind an oven. 3 months later, they were deep cleaning the kitchen and moved that oven... And there was that cheese... as good as new. No mold, no change in color or consistency.

Makes you think.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
#24Reflex-ArcPosted 3/22/2013 12:33:56 PM
elheber posted...
my co-worker told me of a time she worked at McDonalds, she accidentally dropped some slices of cheese behind an oven. 3 months later, they were deep cleaning the kitchen and moved that oven... And there was that cheese... as good as new. No mold, no change in color or consistency.

Praise cheeses.
#25SychinLegacyPosted 3/22/2013 12:36:26 PM
High cost.... of the Wii U...

Which is probably going to be the cheapest of the three consoles....

Something isn't adding up here.
#26MichaelDeAngeloPosted 3/22/2013 12:37:39 PM
The problem is that they still wouldn't have games. The high cost is not an obstacle because it isn't that high of a cost.
---
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.
#27dezmomoPosted 3/22/2013 12:42:56 PM
Bahamut_10th posted...
Baffles me how people hate resistive touch screen.
I don't like the touch screen of conventional tablets/phones because any accidental touch and it registers the command. So very annoying...

Would having non-resistive (don't know what it's called) touch screen be more expensive? Maybe Nintendo did it to keep costs down.

TheRealistKilla posted...
So apparently smoking causes lung cancer

Yes, it does. Quit smoking guys.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/63766483/713440189
Official Squirtle of the Pokemon BW (2) Boards
#28Rasputin77Posted 3/22/2013 1:03:50 PM
To be honest, the gamepad is the gimmick I bought the system for, pretty much.

This topic is now about your favorite cheese.

LMAO... how f***ing childish can you get?

http://alturl.com/43w66

"Let's 'change the subject' with our replies, giving the thread that apparently offends us SO MUCH even more attention, thus keeping it at the top of the list."

XD Nothing drills home that "over 50% still live with their parents" factoid more than responses like that. Classic.
---
1. Point, cry, and label. 2. Talk about the 'trolls' 10-20x more than they actually post, drawing attention. 3. Wonder what went wrong.
- Wii U board logic
#29StickMen1090Posted 3/22/2013 1:07:20 PM
they cant sell the system with out the gamepad as some games require it
#30TheBonfiniPosted 3/22/2013 1:09:23 PM
It can't be the gamepad. Have you even used it?

The gamepad seems like it is from the 90's or something. It is really old tech and for anyone that has used any tablet or smart phone the last few years feels obsolete in comparison.

Why did they use the old touch tech? I don't know. It could be because it is lighter? The controller is surprisingly light to hold and comfortable. It works. But it sure doesn't feel anywhere as responsive as an iPod or Phone.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg