It doesn't matter what you think

#1Sharky8Posted 3/22/2013 7:25:01 AM
Just a friendly reminder to nonNintendo fans. It doesn't matter what you think. You troll and you troll. But it just doesn't matter. The Wii U is only 4 months old. It has many years to go and many games to release.

You post inaccurate numbers about units sold. (the only official numbers come from Nintendo, and they are from Dec. 31. 3.06 million sold. We have no official numbers since then).

You post unverified information about units returned. But, of course, you never provide a link to prove this.

You post unverified information about: "units sold to consumers" compared to "units sold (shipped) to retailers." But you forget that Nintendo sells units to retailers, not directly to consumers. So, units sold to retailers are the number that matter the most. And as long as retailers continue to buy units from Nintendo (which they are) then the unofficial number of units sold to consumers is unimportant.
If retailers keep buying from Nintendo, that's because they are restocking.

We will see games like Pikmin 3, Zelda Windwaker HD remake, Mario Kart Wii U, Smash Bros Wii U, etc. And there will be hundreds more games on top of that. We'll check back in and talk in about 12 months and see how the Wii U is doing then.
#2Shadowbird_RHPosted 3/22/2013 7:28:28 AM(edited)
Trolls tend not to say what they believe, but what they (often rightly) believe will get people to pay attention to them.
Congratulations, you are troll food.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#3shaunmePosted 3/22/2013 7:29:24 AM
Pikmin 3, Zelda Windwaker HD remake, Mario Kart Wii U, Smash Bros Wii U already played them fanboy.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#4Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 7:32:22 AM
shaunme posted...
Pikmin 3, Zelda Windwaker HD remake, Mario Kart Wii U, Smash Bros Wii U already played them fanboy.

i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

Again, get all that nonsense out of your signature. Nobody cares.

Also, I don't care about half those games I just listed. But I know they'll all sell several million each, some will sell many, many more millions than that. The system is 4 months old. Those games and others will drive sales for years to come.
#5mrpants_againPosted 3/22/2013 7:33:31 AM
shaunme posted...

What's the future like? Are there flying cars yet?
---
This Is What We Do! This is Who We Are!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YviYufXRw0g
#6STE573Posted 3/22/2013 7:35:15 AM
The way in which some of you guys on here go on makes me almost want to see Nintendo slapped off of the Wii success pedestal.

As of right now. We have no idea what the future holds. We don't. And like it or not, the majority opinion, as adressed by Nintendo themselves is that there is a sales shortfall. Like it, lump it, I don't care, just stop making these utter troll bait topics for the sake of saying the exact same thing as everyone else is saying is.

No other board on here has the sheer volume of topics like this, including the Vita, including the 3DS when that was Struggling, including the PS3 when that was struggling, so I have to question why there is so much of this surrounding this console? Please enlighten me.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)
#7Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 7:35:26 AM
mrpants_again posted...
shaunme posted...

He may be in the future, but he's still trolling the Wii U because the PS4 has STILL not been released! He still has nothing to do!
#8shaunmePosted 3/22/2013 7:36:45 AM
Sharky8 posted...
mrpants_again posted...
shaunme posted...

He may be in the future, but he's still trolling the Wii U because the PS4 has STILL not been released! He still has nothing to do!

im playing resident evil on the saturn.
---
#9STE573Posted 3/22/2013 7:37:26 AM
Sharky8 posted...
mrpants_again posted...
shaunme posted...

Believe me, he trolls the PS4 boards as well.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)
#10shaunmePosted 3/22/2013 7:38:42 AM
STE573 posted...
Sharky8 posted...
mrpants_again posted...
shaunme posted...

Believe me, he trolls the PS4 boards as well.

no i dont, you make me ashamed to be british.
---