Dungeons and Dragons Collection coming to eshop!

#21darkqueenhelbaPosted 3/22/2013 7:09:49 PM
I used to play it in the arcade. Never owned a home copy. This will be a great download. One day I will buy cabinets. My family's bar used to own some back in the day. DK, Pac-man, and Galaga. I wish they had kept them....
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#22autoalchemist62Posted 3/22/2013 7:51:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23The_BonesPosted 3/22/2013 8:02:18 PM
shaunme posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
shaunme posted...
jimmuy posted...
how is the saturn version superior? it's in japanese.

never held a saturn controller huh

LMAO, a PC user who thinks controller preference is better than graphics/framerate/lag/etc.

i got a saturn controller..for my pc.

Is there anything you have to do to get the saturn controller to work for pc? I've got a usb one but haven't been able to get it to work on my computer.
#24NIK12787Posted 3/22/2013 8:18:03 PM
Sweet. I dunno though what to get it on. I have a excellent running PC, a 360, PS3, and Wii U. Will Wii U version have voice chat like MH3U?
---
XBL Gamertag: FMA Winry
PSN Tag: Chobits_Chi
#25PraetorXynPosted 3/22/2013 8:33:10 PM
The_Bones posted...
shaunme posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
shaunme posted...
jimmuy posted...

LMAO, a PC user who thinks controller preference is better than graphics/framerate/lag/etc.

Is there anything you have to do to get the saturn controller to work for pc? I've got a usb one but haven't been able to get it to work on my computer.

You need a USB adapter. Mayflash sells a three-way one that allows you to connect N64, PSX (though that's not necessary because of MotionInJoy) and Saturn, and another one that allows you to connect GameCube, PS2 (again unnecessary) and either DreamCast or Xbox, I believe.

Boht adapters cost $15 or so a piece.

For the record, the real saturn model 2 controllers are much better than the USB ones.
When everyone talks about the "Saturn controller", they mean the model 2 one. The model 1 controller (only released in the US) was god-awful.
#26The_BonesPosted 3/22/2013 8:43:06 PM
Well I have a model 2 style usb one so I shouldn't need an adapter. I'm not sure how much of a variance there is in the usb ones but the one I have seems good. The dpad and buttons all feel nice and its one of the dark grey ones rather than the white ones I see online nowadays. I know it works as I use it for my ps3 occasionally but I haven't been able to use in on my pc for some reason.
#27PraetorXynPosted 3/22/2013 8:57:56 PM
The_Bones posted...
Well I have a model 2 style usb one so I shouldn't need an adapter. I'm not sure how much of a variance there is in the usb ones but the one I have seems good. The dpad and buttons all feel nice and its one of the dark grey ones rather than the white ones I see online nowadays. I know it works as I use it for my ps3 occasionally but I haven't been able to use in on my pc for some reason.

The USB ones are Chinese made with worse build quality. Not trying to be rude, just trying to point out the difference. In the last couple of years, they also released these Saturn inspired controllers for Street Fighter IV, but the d-pads and such aren't as good.

I got lucky. I found a brand new Model 2 on Amazon for like $35 and snatched it up last year. I actually had a Saturn, but it was down in the basement and I think I donated it to a yard sale or something. I didn't realize how good that controller was until I bought another one and used it.
#28The_BonesPosted 3/22/2013 9:04:55 PM
PraetorXyn posted...
The_Bones posted...

The USB ones are Chinese made with worse build quality. Not trying to be rude, just trying to point out the difference. In the last couple of years, they also released these Saturn inspired controllers for Street Fighter IV, but the d-pads and such aren't as good.

I got lucky. I found a brand new Model 2 on Amazon for like $35 and snatched it up last year. I actually had a Saturn, but it was down in the basement and I think I donated it to a yard sale or something. I didn't realize how good that controller was until I bought another one and used it.

Well like I said the one I have feels pretty nice so I'm not sure just how much better an original would feel and I don't really feel like spending more on another unless I know it feels that much better.
#29Nate_DihldorffPosted 3/23/2013 5:47:04 AM
shaunme posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
shaunme posted...
jimmuy posted...

You're doing it wrong.

MAME >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any Saturn emulator.
---
NCAACP- National Colored Association of Associated Colored People
#30shaunmePosted 3/23/2013 5:58:10 AM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
shaunme posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
shaunme posted...
jimmuy posted...

You're doing it wrong.

MAME >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any Saturn emulator.

saturn hardware>>>>>>anything
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//