Would you want the next Zelda to be made by the people behind Okami?

#11The_DjokerPosted 3/22/2013 5:08:52 PM
Beatperson14 posted...
Never played Okami tbh but Zelda certainly needs some fresh ideas...

Aonuma already stated they're rethinking the conventions of Zelda, so people can experience the true essence of the franchise. Fresh ideas are coming. TP/SS was just a minor setback for the series, and I'm sure Zelda Wii U will bring the quality of OoT/MM/WW back.

They said the same thing about SS. Aunomna needs to step down and let someone else make Zelda games. HE's the one who directed the mess that was TP. SS was also very underwhelming. I'ts not a coincidence. Get rid of Aunoma.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#12LLL_DeadlyPosted 3/22/2013 5:10:44 PM
The_Djoker posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
Never played Okami tbh but Zelda certainly needs some fresh ideas...

Aonuma already stated they're rethinking the conventions of Zelda, so people can experience the true essence of the franchise. Fresh ideas are coming. TP/SS was just a minor setback for the series, and I'm sure Zelda Wii U will bring the quality of OoT/MM/WW back.

They said the same thing about SS. Aunomna needs to step down and let someone else make Zelda games. HE's the one who directed the mess that was TP. SS was also very underwhelming. I'ts not a coincidence. Get rid of Aunoma.

Aonuma already acknowledged his regrets with Skyward Sword, and that the linear structure held the game back.

I like Aonuma, and he deserves another chance.
---
Predicting Sasuke Uchiha's death sometime in the next 50 chapters. ~03/19/13
#13zy2jPosted 3/22/2013 5:11:01 PM
Why all the Okami hate?
---
*He's BaaaaaaAAAAAAck!!!!*
#14LLL_DeadlyPosted 3/22/2013 5:13:20 PM
zy2j posted...
Why all the Okami hate?

Probably a bunch of ignorant people who haven't played the game.
---
Predicting Sasuke Uchiha's death sometime in the next 50 chapters. ~03/19/13
#15zy2jPosted 3/22/2013 5:19:23 PM
Seriously... I see the hate for Okami every where, and I just can't understand it. It never claimed to be a Zelda killer or anything. Other hate threads like COD, Final Fantasy, and stuff like that I can usually understand why people trash it. But not Okami lol
---
*He's BaaaaaaAAAAAAck!!!!*
#16-NotoriousLynxPosted 3/22/2013 6:31:21 PM
Zelda is a boring series. I want Platinum to make a spiritual successor to Okami though. Okami is the best zelda ever.
#17Shadowman621Posted 3/22/2013 10:10:56 PM
Why are people saying TP and SS were bad? I can understand SS (I like it but it could have been better) but TP is my favorite in the series.
---
Official Roof Fiddler and Maestro of the NDF
3DS FC: 0516-7288-9163 Handle: Brandon
#18IokuaPosted 3/22/2013 10:13:40 PM
The_Djoker posted...
**** no. Okami was a mess of a game, completely undeserving of the praise it got.

Great game deal with it kid. Better than most Zelda games. certainly the new ones.

Before you call someone "kid", you'd best learn to type properly first. Helps keep it from looking like you didn't make it out of the second grade.

But I digress, Okami is not as good as people make it out to be, it's holdover from the **** on people had for Clover. It's a mediocre game that never really deserved the attention it got. It's not really even comparable to the Zelda series.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#19Soanevalcke6Posted 3/22/2013 10:13:42 PM
No. P* should just make a Darksiders game, which is similar to Zelda, but more their Style. Nintendo has no reason to outsource Zelda at the moment. They just need to give the Zelda team a swift kick to tell them to actually make a good 3D Zelda. Seriously, the only good 3D Zelda game is Wind Waker, and how many years ago was that?
---
Official Dark Samus of the SSB4 board
SSB4 Roster: http://i.imgur.com/6Bta9nE.png PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#20MathewMansonPosted 3/22/2013 10:23:26 PM
ITT: Not liking Okami means you're a troll, or that you've never played it, or both.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.