Poll: How satisfied are you with the WiiU so far?

#11bossk5Posted 3/22/2013 7:34:28 PM(edited)
I've had it about a week and I'm LOVING MH3U.

F*** the game pad and Nintendo's stupid decision to force me to use it though. For real....I should never have to touch that f****** thing unless I want to.
Edit to add that it has frozen up on me a few times as well. Other than that issue the system does run very quiet and cool even after a few hours of playtime.
---
I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#12the_cajun88Posted 3/22/2013 7:25:22 PM
"I like it but there's a lot of room for improvement."

^This. I like the system.

Not enough games/apps, loading times in general are too long, and overall lack of focus on the system by Nintendo. The name isn't selling consoles.

I also don't like how they seem to be straying from multiplayer. I would have bought Lego City by now if it had multiplayer.
---
The University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i40.tinypic.com/10p3kmw.jpg
#13darkqueenhelbaPosted 3/22/2013 7:27:11 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
SS4_Namreppiv posted...
Wii U could have launched with 75 games, and some people would still whine and moan and say 'IT NEEDZ MOAR GAMEZ! WHERE R DA GAMEZ?' The games are coming, save your woeful cries for when the PS4/720 launch and only have ports of Wii U/PS360 games sprinkled with a few rehashes with slight enhancements for the first 4 to 6 months.

The exact same thing happens at every console launch....if only people remembered that.

Unfortunately, humans never learn from history. I don't even know why it's a curriculum in the school systems. Such a waste of time....
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#14IcedEarthaholicPosted 3/22/2013 7:30:03 PM
I am pretty satisfied thus far, I have 9 games and want two more. I know there will be more and I know there is room for improvement but what is here is rock solid.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#15RockD79Posted 3/22/2013 7:41:14 PM
It's starting to pick up some. Bought 2 more games this week. I'm not really worried though. No different from any other system that's been in the market under six months.
---
The Wii U Board. The #1 Place For Your Tool Topic Needs. Tooling Users Since Nov 2012.
#16diggyfreshPosted 3/22/2013 8:17:47 PM
I'm happy with my Wii U.

About to sink my teeth into Batman: AC.
---
Currently playing: Batman AC
#17Nok817Posted 3/22/2013 8:23:50 PM
Seeing as how I sold my PS3 thinking this would be the BIG next system...I'm a little let down. Don't get me wrong, I'm content with it now but I'm missing out on Hitman (loved the series) and South Park SOT(whenever it comes out) =./
---
2010 HHR SS 5 Speed | Mods- GM Turbo Upgrade, Trifecta tune, ZZP Intake, ZZP Intercooler, 3 in Magnaflow Exhaust