Poll: How satisfied are you with the WiiU so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Poll: How satisfied are you with the WiiU so far?

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
3 years ago#11
I've had it about a week and I'm LOVING MH3U.

F*** the game pad and Nintendo's stupid decision to force me to use it though. For real....I should never have to touch that f****** thing unless I want to.
Edit to add that it has frozen up on me a few times as well. Other than that issue the system does run very quiet and cool even after a few hours of playtime.
I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up

User Info: the_cajun88

the_cajun88
3 years ago#12
"I like it but there's a lot of room for improvement."

^This. I like the system.

Not enough games/apps, loading times in general are too long, and overall lack of focus on the system by Nintendo. The name isn't selling consoles.

I also don't like how they seem to be straying from multiplayer. I would have bought Lego City by now if it had multiplayer.
The University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i40.tinypic.com/10p3kmw.jpg

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
3 years ago#13
_Sovereign_ posted...
SS4_Namreppiv posted...
Wii U could have launched with 75 games, and some people would still whine and moan and say 'IT NEEDZ MOAR GAMEZ! WHERE R DA GAMEZ?' The games are coming, save your woeful cries for when the PS4/720 launch and only have ports of Wii U/PS360 games sprinkled with a few rehashes with slight enhancements for the first 4 to 6 months.

The exact same thing happens at every console launch....if only people remembered that.

Unfortunately, humans never learn from history. I don't even know why it's a curriculum in the school systems. Such a waste of time....
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!

User Info: IcedEarthaholic

IcedEarthaholic
3 years ago#14
I am pretty satisfied thus far, I have 9 games and want two more. I know there will be more and I know there is room for improvement but what is here is rock solid.
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973

User Info: RockD79

RockD79
3 years ago#15
It's starting to pick up some. Bought 2 more games this week. I'm not really worried though. No different from any other system that's been in the market under six months.
The Wii U Board. The #1 Place For Your Tool Topic Needs. Tooling Users Since Nov 2012.

User Info: diggyfresh

diggyfresh
3 years ago#16
I'm happy with my Wii U.

About to sink my teeth into Batman: AC.
Currently playing: Batman AC

User Info: skellie2016

skellie2016
3 years ago#17
Seeing as how I sold my PS3 thinking this would be the BIG next system...I'm a little let down. Don't get me wrong, I'm content with it now but I'm missing out on Hitman (loved the series) and South Park SOT(whenever it comes out) =./
2010 HHR SS 5 Speed | Mods- GM Turbo Upgrade, Trifecta tune, ZZP Intake, ZZP Intercooler, 3 in Magnaflow Exhaust
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Poll: How satisfied are you with the WiiU so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived