D&D will be a nice precursor to Dragon's Crown.

#1darkqueenhelbaPosted 3/22/2013 8:48:43 PM
These are my kind of games! I don't think Dragon's Crown will come to Wii U, at least not right away.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#2AkaneJonesPosted 3/22/2013 10:19:47 PM
That would depend on how Atlus wants to handle it since they picked it up. They could forget about the game outside of Vita, just throwing PS3 out there just because. Or they could concede that the Vita isn't doing so well and the PS3 will be old news by the time it get released with no BC in PS4.

Atlus hasn't been one for porting things between consoles though. Cathrine was their first multi-platform. I admit they are supporting Nintendo and the WiiU directly this time, but to port a game that Vanillaware were pretty much contracted into by a junk company doesn't seem big on their list. There isn't any ports of Princess Crown outside Emu run PSP version, and they lost the code. And there certainly isn't any ports of Odin Sphere on anything. Muramasa got a Vita port due to Marvelous pretending better sales off Wii(but LOL chose Vita).

My thoughts are things could change, but the fact that there are still no Persona games on a Nintendo system means something. I wouldn't get my hopes up for Dragon's Crown being anywhere else. Just be glad Atlus picked up the publishing, not letting Vanillaware sink because of Ignition's awfulness.