what's the best $10 dlc pack for zen pinball?

#1VaultBoy2010Posted 3/23/2013 4:27:00 AM
the board is dead in case I get flamed
---
Love Is Over
3DS FC- Jacob- 4596-9541-5152
#2Petey_MeanisPosted 3/23/2013 4:30:07 AM
download all the trial packs and try out the tables.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#3Linkz1Posted 3/23/2013 6:13:36 AM
Go to Miiverse. The board there is very active.
#4PeteyParkerPosted 3/23/2013 7:15:52 AM
The one with Moon Knight because Moon Knight is awesome

(or the Spider-Man one)

Are the Star Wars ones on the Wii U yet?
---
"How can.. the Prime minister.. support a law.. that makes it illegal for people.. who....What I'm trying to say is.. Oasis rules!"
#5crazybotPosted 3/23/2013 8:04:03 AM
I actually thought some of the single tables looked more interesting than the ones in a pack, So I wound up getting Sorcerers lair, plants vs zombies, and Epic Quest. I think I chose wisely cause all 3 are alot of fun. Epic quest is cool cause it has rpg like additions and has a humorous slant. anyway check out youtube for table footage and comments. It's how I chose....
#6iphysPosted 3/24/2013 8:39:33 PM
Yeah, you're probably better off getting 3 individual tables that you know you like than being force-fed 4 tables in a pack that you maybe really only like 2 of. Download the trials for sure.

I can recommend the Epic Quest, Excalibur, and Earth Defense tables. I also like the Paranormal table, but I haven't bought it yet.
#7jillwarrenPosted 3/24/2013 8:59:45 PM
I don't have the Wii-U versions, but if they are similar to the PS3 ones then:

My favorite tables were Blade, Moon Knight, Thor, and Spider-man. The Iron man one is pretty boring, as is the Captain America one. The Fantastic Four one was pretty fun, but I didn't put a whole lot of time in it. Haven't played it in ages, but most of them are pretty good IF YOU LIKE PINBALL. That should be a given, but you'd be surprised by the people who are like, "man, this pinball game sucks!"

The Wolverine one is popular, and not bad, but the table is kind of small, and I like longer tables that are cram packed with stuff.

I can't remember off hand if there were anymore that I liked, but I almost exclusively played the Marvel ones. Can't wait for the Star Wars ones though!
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.