Diablo 3 console port 'not necessarily a Sony exclusive'

#11TrueBlue91Posted 3/23/2013 9:10:32 AM
GloryChaos posted...
Doesn't mean it's coming to the WiiU. It might come to the 360 or next Xbox.

You know how this will go. There'll be slight speculation of a wiiU version coming. About three people will say that they're hyped up for it while the rest of the board couldn't give less of a rat's ass. Then they'll officially come out and say that there will be no WiiU version. At which point, trolls will post topics making fun of Nintendo fanboys.

But that's not all. The majority of the board, who didn't care in the first place, will continue to talk about how they never cared at all. And the troll response will be, "Lol Nintendo fanboys hate all games the minute they don't come to a Nintendo console. U mad! Dat desperation! Etc."

Wait. I left something out. After the first topic about Diablo 3 not coming gets posted, there will be another topic. And then another. To which squatch will respond:

"old"

Pretty much nailed squatch's psychology.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#12squatch22(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 9:11:37 AM
shaunme posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Who he hell cares if Diablo 3 comes to the Wii U? We should be hoping for Torchlight 2, not D3

this
close flopic.

''Cry more''
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#13excitebike64Posted 3/23/2013 9:30:36 AM
I assume it's a time exclusive (personally) and sales with Sony and sales of other consoles will determine if Blizzard expands. Right now that is all Blizzard is given the ability to do in the market. To milk the top franchises they do. Same with Activision and Call of Duty.

They literally are being streamlined to make most profits on a small number of IPs.

Vivendi wants to sell them. So making them more profitable too fast is actually against their interests or NO ONE will ever buy them.

Business is stupid when it comes to investments vs products.
#14ADHDguitarPosted 3/23/2013 9:33:42 AM
I'm just gonna leave this here.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/200710/?snr=1_7_15__13
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#15Xcalibur02Posted 3/23/2013 1:27:52 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
GloryChaos posted...
Doesn't mean it's coming to the WiiU. It might come to the 360 or next Xbox.

You know how this will go. There'll be slight speculation of a wiiU version coming. About three people will say that they're hyped up for it while the rest of the board couldn't give less of a rat's ass. Then they'll officially come out and say that there will be no WiiU version. At which point, trolls will post topics making fun of Nintendo fanboys.

But that's not all. The majority of the board, who didn't care in the first place, will continue to talk about how they never cared at all. And the troll response will be, "Lol Nintendo fanboys hate all games the minute they don't come to a Nintendo console. U mad! Dat desperation! Etc."

Wait. I left something out. After the first topic about Diablo 3 not coming gets posted, there will be another topic. And then another. To which squatch will respond:

"old"

Pretty much nailed squatch's psychology.

Oh, stop acting like his post wasn't 100% spot on about everything. You know the minute this game is confined not coming to Wii U, the trolls are going to jump down everyone's throat, even the ones that didn't care about the game in the first place.

You know, I love how it's always Nintendo fans being mocked for being "desperate for games." Remind me who were the ones that were literally sending out death threats over Bayonetta 2 being a Wii U exclusive...
---
Grammar: The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****
#16RockD79Posted 3/23/2013 2:55:08 PM
I have this game on PC. However, of all the consoles if it were to come to the U I would consider getting it again. If Blizzard used the touch screen for inventory, equipment, map... etc. I'd be on the that like flies on sh.. Anything to simplify an already great experience I'm all for.
---
The Wii U Board. The #1 Place For Your Tool Topic Needs. Tooling Users Since Nov 2012.
#17jairusmonillasPosted 3/23/2013 3:06:46 PM
It's not coming to WIi U. lol.
#18G1ingyPosted 3/23/2013 3:10:28 PM
Blizzard will likely use their partnership with Sony as a litmus test, if they flop, no more consoles for them. If they succeed, they might expand to other consoles....of course, what chances do you think they have at doing well?

Diablo3 only got any sales because people naively pre-ordered it without taking in the possibility that it'd be a worthless pile of trash that is.

Now that everybody knows that Diablo3 is garbage, I can't see the game doing all that well in the PS.
#19KolanifvPosted 3/23/2013 3:21:37 PM
360 won't happen, Microsoft doesn't want to let Blizzard have the necessary access to XBL to run something like Diablo 3...they won't even let their own teams have the access to run an MMO, I don't see them letting Blizzard have that kind of access. Wii U, depends on exactly how much access to the network Nintendo will allow. I'm aware D3 isn't a full MMO, but Blizzard does as much work and maintenance on it as they do WoW. The PS3 version is a definite go since Sony has a friendly environment and relationship with PS3 MMO operators
#20ShadowSkill11Posted 3/23/2013 3:26:14 PM
"Diablo 3 console port 'not necessarily a Sony exclusive'"

They meant the 360/720. Nintendo fans don't buy 3rd party games in bulk. It's the same reason why XCOM: Enemy unknown is available on almost every platform known to man except Nintendo (PC/360/PS3/iOS[ipad, iphone]).