Sometimes I wish it was nintendo who left console industry not sega

#1Murderstorm117Posted 3/23/2013 10:05:34 AM
It hurts me as a nintendo fan to even say that

I mean the dreamcast was an amazing piece of tech it was a good jump in terms of graphics and it was way ahead of its time with online and the vmu. It also had the best console launch ever incredible games on launch day. Meanwhile in 2012 we had nintendo releasing a console that had no jump in graphics and an archaic online structure combined with some of the most uninteresting games to accompany a console launch since the 3ds. Sega was making consoles that pushed the boundaries of systems where as nintendo is happy just giving us the bare minimum
---
Official Royal Kilted Canadian Kilted Yaksmen
#2Wiiplayer111Posted 3/23/2013 10:06:28 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...
as a nintendo fan

Lol good joke.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#3BeanBeanKingdomPosted 3/23/2013 10:07:16 AM
I played Nintendo Land with my friends yesterday and the asimmetric gameplay in Luigi's Ghost Mansion kept us going for hours. We had never played anything like that.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#4IcedEarthaholicPosted 3/23/2013 10:07:27 AM
So who here wants to watch as I give birth to a Scott Walker clone?
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#5SS4_NamreppivPosted 3/23/2013 10:08:10 AM
You realize that Sega had no choice but to exit the hardware market, high debt, consumers felt betrayed, not to mention 3rd parties.
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#6MuryoPosted 3/23/2013 10:16:44 AM
Well at least they said NO to EA's unethical bussissness practices, allowed me to play my wii games on the new console, oh they also allowed me to transfer EVERYTHING I bought on the wii u shop(quitea few vc hgames and wiiware ones), along with my game saves.
#7Prince ShondronaiPosted 3/23/2013 10:21:08 AM
Ideally, Sega and Nintendo would still be fighting it out as the only console manufacturers, IMO.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#8DingKingPosted 3/23/2013 10:21:30 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...

I mean the dreamcast was an amazing piece of tech it was a good jump in terms of graphics and it was way ahead of its time with online and the vmu. It also had the best console launch ever incredible games on launch day. Meanwhile in 2012 we had nintendo releasing a console that had no jump in graphics and an archaic online structure combined with some of the most uninteresting games to accompany a console launch since the 3ds. Sega was making consoles that pushed the boundaries of systems where as nintendo is happy just giving us the bare minimum

LMAO. Sega made consoles that pushed the boundaries? LOOOOOL
---
Currently Playing:New Super Mario Bros. 2, Dragon's Dogma, NBA 2K13, Pokemon Black 2
NEON NIGHT RIDERS PSN:DingKingDS
#9MuryoPosted 3/23/2013 10:55:27 AM
DingKing posted...
Murderstorm117 posted...

LMAO. Sega made consoles that pushed the boundaries? LOOOOOL

You dare to diss the might of blast processing!? Shame on you!
#10shaunmePosted 3/23/2013 10:59:53 AM
sega are soo much better.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//