The game I'd like to see Nintendo make...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The game I'd like to see Nintendo make...
3 years ago#1
I really want Nintendo to make a mario tower defense game. It's one of my favorite genres of game and I can just see them doing some amazing things with it on the U.
I would throw wads of cash at them for this if it were to come to fruition.
3 years ago#2
Metroid Farm

Farming Metroids
3 years ago#3
Wouldn't it be a better idea with Wario? I mean, the guy as a castle filled with stolen treasures and whatnot.

They could probably do better with a new IP geared towards tower defense rather than sticking it in the Mario universe....that place is getting crowded.
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
3 years ago#4
Pikmin TRPG.
3 years ago#5
Ghost-inZeShell posted...
Pikmin TRPG.

This, except as a Turn Based Tactics game like Advance Wars, not a Turn Based Tactical/Strategy RPG like Fire Emblem.
Official Dark Samus of the SSB4 board
SSB4 Roster: http://i.imgur.com/6Bta9nE.png PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
3 years ago#6
Pokemon tower defense would be far easier IMO. There are a lot more Pokemon with varying abilities than Mario characters
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
3 years ago#7
Virus66 posted...
Pokemon tower defense would be far easier IMO. There are a lot more Pokemon with varying abilities than Mario characters

Alright.... Then maybe just a Nintendo tower defense. Perhaps that could be nintendoland 2. Keep the art style but make it a slew of different TD maps, group them themed by game just like nintendoland.
I'd love it, personally.
3 years ago#8
Pokemon Tower Defense would be amazing.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The game I'd like to see Nintendo make...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived