The game I'd like to see Nintendo make...

#1IhateyoumikePosted 3/23/2013 11:16:32 AM
I really want Nintendo to make a mario tower defense game. It's one of my favorite genres of game and I can just see them doing some amazing things with it on the U.
I would throw wads of cash at them for this if it were to come to fruition.
#2Ghost-inZeShellPosted 3/23/2013 11:19:35 AM
Metroid Farm

Farming Metroids
#3_Sovereign_Posted 3/23/2013 11:20:48 AM
Wouldn't it be a better idea with Wario? I mean, the guy as a castle filled with stolen treasures and whatnot.

They could probably do better with a new IP geared towards tower defense rather than sticking it in the Mario universe....that place is getting crowded.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#4Ghost-inZeShellPosted 3/23/2013 11:23:13 AM
Pikmin TRPG.
#5Soanevalcke6Posted 3/23/2013 11:26:55 AM
Ghost-inZeShell posted...
Pikmin TRPG.

This, except as a Turn Based Tactics game like Advance Wars, not a Turn Based Tactical/Strategy RPG like Fire Emblem.
---
Official Dark Samus of the SSB4 board
SSB4 Roster: http://i.imgur.com/6Bta9nE.png PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#6Virus66Posted 3/23/2013 11:28:51 AM
Pokemon tower defense would be far easier IMO. There are a lot more Pokemon with varying abilities than Mario characters
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#7Ihateyoumike(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:34:43 AM
Virus66 posted...
Pokemon tower defense would be far easier IMO. There are a lot more Pokemon with varying abilities than Mario characters

Alright.... Then maybe just a Nintendo tower defense. Perhaps that could be nintendoland 2. Keep the art style but make it a slew of different TD maps, group them themed by game just like nintendoland.
I'd love it, personally.
#8ADHDguitarPosted 3/23/2013 11:36:14 AM
Pokemon Tower Defense would be amazing.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2