What old Nintendo game would you want remade?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What old Nintendo game would you want remade?

User Info: Mandrew257

Mandrew257
3 years ago#1
I say Donkey 64.

User Info: SegavsCapcom

SegavsCapcom
3 years ago#2
The Mother series.
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
3 years ago#3
Mandrew257 posted...
I say Donkey 64.

When you say "old" and "Nintendo," the assumption is you're talking about NES games, not N64 games.

Startropics.

User Info: twistedreality1

twistedreality1
3 years ago#4
I'd rather have Majora's Mask on U but I know it will be 3DS (which is fine)
360-twistedreality6 PSN-twistedreality1 NNID-twistedreality

User Info: Ghost-inZeShell

Ghost-inZeShell
3 years ago#5
Star Fox: Crystal's Tale

User Info: jackorhoads

jackorhoads
3 years ago#6
Contra? that would be sick
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
3 years ago#7
I know it isn't first party but seeing as Ducktales is back, I want Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers to be remastered.

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
3 years ago#8
I say Donkey 64.

This too. I never played Donkey Kong 64 because I never owned a Nintendo 64 and I loved the Donkey Kong Country games for SNES.

I would like Donkey Kong 64 and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask to be remade on either 3DS in 3D or Wii U in HD. I would also a compilation Donkey Kong Country/Land games in 3D/HD, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past in 3D (3DS enhanced, not in 3D environment but a 3D environment version for Wii U would be very nice), the first Luigi's Mansion remade in HD, and an HD version of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (but I already got the Wii version for my Wii U).

I know that The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker is being remade for Wii U and I am focused on pre-ordering that game on Amazon.
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
3 years ago#9
Since people are mostly listing not old or not Nintendo games (sometimes both), f*** it. HD Body Harvest please!

MotiJr posted...
I know it isn't first party but seeing as Ducktales is back, I want Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers to be remastered.

Ducktales isn't back until you can actually buy it. It's Capcom, they could cancel it at any time. Never trust those f***ers, never get excited for anything they announce.
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
3 years ago#10
Kid Icarus.
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What old Nintendo game would you want remade?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived