WiiU is 8th gen

#21LinetrixPosted 3/24/2013 7:00:19 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...
NFS Most Wanted would like a word.

Another game that could be easily done on the 360 or the PS3 would like a word? I can't see why...
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#22its_matt(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 7:02:53 AM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
its_matt posted...
I said all the games on WiiU are 7th gen, not some

Ladies and gentleman, we have ourselves a troll! Don't feed it, and instead throw sticks and stones at it and tell it to go back to hiding under it's bridge.

You define a troll as someone who says something you dont like, how narrow minded. My saying that not a single game released on WiiU has pushed us into an 8th gen gaming experience is valid. If i am wrong name a game that does give us 8th gen gameplay.
#23fhsfootball74Posted 3/24/2013 7:03:01 AM
Linetrix posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...

Another game that could be easily done on the 360 or the PS3 would like a word? I can't see why...

Then why wasn't this version done on the 360/PS3? Its only 4 months old. They could have easily added PC textures and lighting right? Then why didn't they?
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#24DeathSoul2000Posted 3/24/2013 7:04:09 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...
Linetrix posted...
IcedEarthaholic posted...
Linetrix posted...
Baha05 posted...
Linetrix posted...
Except they are.

No, only the ports are, the rest are 8th gen games.

No son. All the games for the Wii U can be played on the PS3 or the 360. ZombiU isn't next gen. NSMBU isn't next gen. Deal with it.

So says you.

So says the worst version of multiplats.

PC version is the best version. Another fail.
#25LinetrixPosted 3/24/2013 7:04:27 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...
Linetrix posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...

Then why wasn't this version done on the 360/PS3?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you heard it here first folks! The game isn't on the PS3/360 because those consoles wouldn't be able to run the game. Hahahahahahahaha.

Ever heard of time exclusives? ROFLMAO!!!
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#26fhsfootball74Posted 3/24/2013 7:06:19 AM
Linetrix posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
Linetrix posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you heard it here first folks! The game isn't on the PS3/360 because those consoles wouldn't be able to run the game. Hahahahahahahaha.

WAY to selectively quote what I said. If the PS3/360 version can run with the improved textures and lighting then why didn't they include them? Again the game isn't even that old.
---
In SMOD we trust.
#27LinetrixPosted 3/24/2013 7:07:58 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...
Linetrix posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
Linetrix posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...

WAY to selectively quote what I said. If the PS3/360 version can run with the improved textures and lighting then why didn't they include them? Again the game isn't even that old.

Precisely because those games are of the same gen. All Wii U games are 7th gen. Sheesh, you're a slow one.
---
#28fhsfootball74Posted 3/24/2013 7:10:33 AM
You're not making sense now. Again if the PS3/360 can run the improved textures/ graphics why aren't they in the game?
---
In SMOD we trust.
#29LinetrixPosted 3/24/2013 7:12:22 AM
Ok, now you're trolling. Read my last post again. If you can do that...
---
#30fhsfootball74Posted 3/24/2013 7:12:24 AM
" While some developers have claimed that the Wii U is less capable than the 360 and PS3, Criterion found otherwise, saying the console’s “extra horsepower” allowed them to use the high-resolution textures of the PC version."

http://nintendo.about.com/od/Wii_U_Previews/a/Need-For-Speed-Most-Wanted-Wii-U-Preview.htm
---
In SMOD we trust.