WiiU is 8th gen

#31HungoverHero777Posted 3/24/2013 8:12:41 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...
You're not making sense now. Again if the PS3/360 can run the improved textures/ graphics why aren't they in the game?

Lol, you do realize you're typing to Linetrix, right?

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
#32LinetrixPosted 3/24/2013 8:13:53 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...
" While some developers have claimed that the Wii U is less capable than the 360 and PS3, Criterion found otherwise, saying the console’s “extra horsepower” allowed them to use the high-resolution textures of the PC version."

http://nintendo.about.com/od/Wii_U_Previews/a/Need-For-Speed-Most-Wanted-Wii-U-Preview.htm

Because a random developer's opinion is worth more than the opinions of dozens of other known developers. Being in denial won't help you achieve anything. Well, it will make me laugh, but that's it.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#33fhsfootball74Posted 3/24/2013 8:15:26 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
You're not making sense now. Again if the PS3/360 can run the improved textures/ graphics why aren't they in the game?

Lol, you do realize you're typing to Linetrix, right?

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Tis a good point.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#34its_matt(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 8:15:43 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...

I dont think improved lighting and textures make a game a next gen gaming experience. WiiU should be able to do those things better it is 8th gen after all.
#35fhsfootball74Posted 3/24/2013 8:17:24 AM
Linetrix posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
" While some developers have claimed that the Wii U is less capable than the 360 and PS3, Criterion found otherwise, saying the console’s “extra horsepower” allowed them to use the high-resolution textures of the PC version."

http://nintendo.about.com/od/Wii_U_Previews/a/Need-For-Speed-Most-Wanted-Wii-U-Preview.htm

Because a random developer's opinion is worth more than the opinions of dozens of other known developers. Being in denial won't help you achieve anything. Well, it will make me laugh, but that's it.

You can say their opinion doesn't matter but the fact remains the Wii U version runs and looks much better then the PS3/360 version. You haven't come up with an explanation for that yet. Until you do I will no longer be replying to you :)
---
In SMOD we trust.
#36fhsfootball74Posted 3/24/2013 8:18:46 AM
its_matt posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...

I dont think improved lighting and textures make a game a next gen gaming experience. WiiU should be able to do those things better it is 8th gen after all.

My point was in reply to what you said about the Wii U having the worst versions of multi plats.
---
In SMOD we trust.
#37LinetrixPosted 3/24/2013 8:18:55 AM

You can say their opinion doesn't matter but the fact remains the Wii U version runs and looks much better then the PS3/360 version.

MUCH better? Hahahahahahaha. Just like CoD performs DRAMATICALLY better on the Wii U, right? Hahahaha.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#38FoppePosted 3/24/2013 8:19:50 AM
Linetrix posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...

I havn't followed the new lately, back then it was only two Japanese developers that really complained about it, and one of them released the best version of Tekken TT2 on Wii U.
So who are these dozens of developers?
Have they made any Wii U game?
Criterion Games have always put in some extra eyecandy when the hardware allowed it, so they should know what they are talking about.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC