Why do you want the Wii U to fail?

#1Sharky8Posted 3/24/2013 9:37:21 AM
I don't own any video game systems that aren't Nintendo. I don't like Sony or Microsoft. I think they make terrible games and their hardware is inferior and will have to be replaced at least once in its lifetime. However, I have NEVER gone onto the Vita board or any other nonNintendo board to troll.

So why do people who dislike Nintendo troll here? Why do people want the Wii U to fail?

Nintendo has 4 of the top 5 best selling franchises of all time. Nintendo won the last generation of console sales (Wii 99+ million to Sony and Microsoft below 70 million each). Nintendo has the best selling video game system of all time (the DS, with a few hundred thousand more than the PS2).

Nintendo is on top currently and historically. Is that why you want it to fail?
#2Murderstorm117Posted 3/24/2013 9:38:48 AM
When it fails they might wake up and release a real console in the future
---
Official Royal Kilted Canadian Kilted Yaksmen
#3squatch22Posted 3/24/2013 9:39:09 AM
''Because drones Nintendo sucks blah blah''
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#4stekim40Posted 3/24/2013 9:46:54 AM
I don't, I want it to be a success but they don't make it easy :/
---
Xyzzy!
#5DDP886Posted 3/24/2013 9:48:29 AM
Sharky8 posted...
I don't own any video game systems that aren't Nintendo. I don't like Sony or Microsoft. I think they make terrible games and their hardware is inferior and will have to be replaced at least once in its lifetime. However, I have NEVER gone onto the Vita board or any other nonNintendo board to troll.

So why do people who dislike Nintendo troll here? Why do people want the Wii U to fail?

Nintendo has 4 of the top 5 best selling franchises of all time. Nintendo won the last generation of console sales (Wii 99+ million to Sony and Microsoft below 70 million each). Nintendo has the best selling video game system of all time (the DS, with a few hundred thousand more than the PS2).

ummm ive never replaced my 360...
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#6Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 9:50:44 AM
DDP886 posted...
Sharky8 posted...

ummm ive never replaced my 360...

Well that's probably because there are no games to play on it. If you did use it, it would fail quickly because Microsoft makes shoddy hardware.
#7NamcoMuseum2Posted 3/24/2013 9:53:02 AM
squatch22 posted...
''Because drones Nintendo sucks blah blah''

^ Fun Fact, this girl does not own a Wii U.
#8DaLastBossPosted 3/24/2013 9:53:37 AM
Nintendo thinks they can just keep using nostalgia as a reason to buy a system

I understand that Nintendo is trying to do something different but there are some things that they just do not get!

Online!
Games!
Lose the kiddie image!
#9NubleePosted 3/24/2013 9:55:42 AM
DaLastBoss posted...
Nintendo thinks they can just keep using nostalgia as a reason to buy a system

I understand that Nintendo is trying to do something different but there are some things that they just do not get!

Online!
Games!
Lose the kiddie image!

QFT
---
PSN: hypeBLEEst
#10elbarto1Posted 3/24/2013 9:56:26 AM
Same hate/troll/negativity shows up on every new console board.
---
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist