Got a new deluxe Wii U on friday with nintendoland and zombieu for 199pounds....

#1stevo6452Posted 3/24/2013 1:07:29 PM
...courtesy of HMV (in the UK). How good is that?
#2YoyokuKOPosted 3/24/2013 1:08:36 PM
my american brain cannot do simple math, but i will say this

lol, you bought zombieu
#3ADHDguitarPosted 3/24/2013 1:09:31 PM
You got a great deal.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#4Lemmywinks13Posted 3/24/2013 1:25:47 PM
YoyokuKO posted...

lol, you bought zombieu

Zombi U was one of my favorite games last year. Maybe you should try playing it!
#5stevo6452(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:29:07 PM(edited)
YoyokuKO posted...

lol, you bought zombieu

Zombiu was part of the deal.... but yeah, I'm already thinking about sticking it on ebay....(the game, not the console)
#6Yuri_LowelIPosted 3/24/2013 5:14:25 PM
Sell it on eBay and then buy it later when it's 10 quid used by the end if the year
---
http://i.imgur.com/ooexO.gif
#7mjc0961Posted 3/24/2013 5:16:01 PM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
YoyokuKO posted...

lol, you bought zombieu

Zombi U was one of my favorite games last year. Maybe you should try playing it!

Maybe you should try not assuming that everyone not speaking highly of the game simply hasn't played it yet. There's a demo on the eShop and everyone can play it and see how it is, so there's no excuse for this arrogant and ignorant "someone didn't like a game I liked, they must not have played it!" attitude.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#8MotiJrPosted 3/24/2013 5:40:42 PM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
YoyokuKO posted...

lol, you bought zombieu

Maybe you should try not assuming that everyone not speaking highly of the game simply hasn't played it yet. There's a demo on the eShop and everyone can play it and see how it is, so there's no excuse for this arrogant and ignorant "someone didn't like a game I liked, they must not have played it!" attitude.

Kind of hypocritical to criticise someone for making ignorant and arrogant posts while defending a person who says 'lol, you bought zombieu'.