Market Nintendo's System

#11LurkerLordPosted 3/24/2013 6:04:01 PM
Something like the E3 2011 trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e3qaPg_keg

,,,But for the Zapper game, show an actual upcoming game which uses it. Keep the Wii Fit U part, video chat, Internet browser parts, etc. Instead of NSMBU, show something like Monster Hunter. Replace Zelda with Zombi U or Lego City or footage of Windwaker HD or something.
#12PendragoonPosted 3/24/2013 6:12:52 PM
jillwarren posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Use some of Nintendo's Billions and advertise during popular shows. They've started doing that yesterday with advertising during the Kids Choice Awards. While there are quite a few kids, teens, and adults watching it, they still need to advertise during other shows, such as Spongebob, Big Bang Theory, Shows on AMC, etc.

Maybe instead of announcing games like Pikmin 3 and then delaying the game almost a year, they should make sure to advertise games they are sure they will release almost on time.

They did advertise during various shows on Nick leading up to the PCA. Every add I saw for it was "brought to you by New Super Mario Bros. U on the Wii-U.

I also saw Lego City ads every commercial during Avatar, DBZ Kai, Yugioh, Batman and many other shows on various channels.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#13MegagunstarmanPosted 3/24/2013 6:17:04 PM
Publish Megaman Legends 3 and TimeSplitters 4 and show ads saying "you're welcome".
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#14P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 6:38:07 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
Publish Megaman Legends 3 and TimeSplitters 4 and show ads saying "you're welcome".

Lol, nice. I'd buy that for a dollar!
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Mirror of Fate, Monster Hunter 3U
#15Luigi4PresidentPosted 3/24/2013 6:49:20 PM
Show off the game in the commercials. The Wii U commercials told menext to nothing about the system.
---
There's no radical -1 in team!
Official Jiggs of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#16Wiiplayer111Posted 3/24/2013 6:53:37 PM
I would run commercials where someone tried to use the Gamepad on a Wii. Then his friends walk in and call him a dumb ***** and constantly make fun of him for the mistake. They proceed to take his Gamepad and play it on their Wii U and five different games and five different features are shown in like 10 seconds.

In that single commercial I identified
- Wii can't use the Gamepad
- Not being informed is bad
- Gamepad and Wii U are new and separate
- it has games only playable on Wii U
- its has features only capable on Wii U
- with everything going so fast it sounded like I listed a hundred game and features
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#17P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 8:14:57 AM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
I would run commercials where someone tried to use the Gamepad on a Wii. Then his friends walk in and call him a dumb ***** and constantly make fun of him for the mistake. They proceed to take his Gamepad and play it on their Wii U and five different games and five different features are shown in like 10 seconds.

- with everything going so fast it sounded like I listed a hundred game and features

This could work. It reminds me of those 90's commercials. Just change the "dumb *****" into some friendly chiding.

...I miss old 90's commercials.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Mirror of Fate, Monster Hunter 3U
#18icarus231Posted 3/25/2013 8:20:46 AM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Enigma149 posted...
Launch a "smear" campaign against the fanboys of other consoles, akin to Samsung's anti-iPhone 5 advertisements.

Hey - if it worked once...

There was also the "I'm a Mac, "I'm a PC" commercials.

That reminded me of this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayE0MrVlfdE
#19JackalPosted 3/25/2013 8:37:55 AM
Wiiplayer111 posted...

1. If he has a Wii U and is using the GP, why would he be trying to us it with the Wii?
2. True
3. If he's using a GP and has a Wii U doesn't he know that?
4. See #3
5. See #3
6. What? That's what people will be saying if you go too fast.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz