Cant wait for Virtual Console

#1TheProphecies05Posted 3/24/2013 3:01:54 PM
I wonder when its released will there be a price drop and a ambassador program like with the 3DS.. Nintendo has to really look at how the 3DS skyrocketed when games for it came out.

In all honesty its a good thing they didn't waste money on advertising till they had something worth advertising..
#2YamiYugi4400Posted 3/24/2013 3:03:00 PM
They don't need an Ambassador program for everything
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#3Warmonger222Posted 3/24/2013 3:11:44 PM
Shut up about ambassador programs, seriously. There is no way there will be one. If they did that again, people would come to expect it and their next launch would suffer because of it.
---
CoD claims to be M for Mature, but it is really M for Manchildren - Emerald_Melios
#4SSJ4CHRISPosted 3/24/2013 3:42:58 PM
Warmonger222 posted...
Shut up about ambassador programs, seriously. There is no way there will be one. If they did that again, people would come to expect it and their next launch would suffer because of it.

You shut up about it. Nintendo is the only one at fault if people don't buy the next console at launch. They created the ambassador program, so how is a gamefaqs user talking about it going to make people think anything else when they can see the 3DS flop, Nintendo giving away free roms to bribe fans, and not think about that on thier own? Learn some logic.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#5elbarto1Posted 3/24/2013 3:50:10 PM
I don't know about you but I dont plan to rebuy my console games unless they're all 0.30

I was amazed I couldn't play all the SNES, nes & n64 games i had on the gamepad w/o rebuying not new and not improved wiiu versions.
---
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist
#6jsb0714Posted 3/25/2013 4:59:42 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Warmonger222 posted...

You shut up about it. Nintendo is the only one at fault if people don't buy the next console at launch. They created the ambassador program, so how is a gamefaqs user talking about it going to make people think anything else when they can see the 3DS flop, Nintendo giving away free roms to bribe fans, and not think about that on thier own? Learn some logic.

Troll, learn to take your own advice.
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#7FuNsH1nEPosted 3/25/2013 5:38:54 AM
elbarto1 posted...
I don't know about you but I dont plan to rebuy my console games unless they're all 0.30

I was amazed I couldn't play all the SNES, nes & n64 games i had on the gamepad w/o rebuying not new and not improved wiiu versions.

I know. I am so surprised I can't play my PS1 games on my PS3 even though I could on my PS2.
#8PraetorXynPosted 3/25/2013 5:41:07 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=emulator