"Wii U price cuts failing to shift units retailers claim"

#11Wiiplayer111Posted 3/24/2013 6:55:27 PM
q-w-e-r-t-y posted...
Wiiplayer111 posted...
While I do recognize that it isn't selling super high, its not really selling super bad. And I really wouldn't call unknown sources reliable.

In reality Nintendo is probably coasting to E3, dazzles our pants off, then a small price cut/sale at the end of the year when the E3 games release, just in time for the launch of PS4. It worked for 3DS.

Nintendo should not have their hopes up for E3. PS4/720 will be the highlights, people are going to forget nintendo is even there....

Pokemon X/Y, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, 3D Mario, Zelda., etc. And these are just things we know about.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#12jsb0714Posted 3/24/2013 6:57:17 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
Needs maor games.

The trolls know this.

The fanboys know this.

Stahp.

This.
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#13DBPanterAPosted 3/24/2013 8:57:11 PM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
q-w-e-r-t-y posted...
Wiiplayer111 posted...
While I do recognize that it isn't selling super high, its not really selling super bad. And I really wouldn't call unknown sources reliable.

In reality Nintendo is probably coasting to E3, dazzles our pants off, then a small price cut/sale at the end of the year when the E3 games release, just in time for the launch of PS4. It worked for 3DS.

Nintendo should not have their hopes up for E3. PS4/720 will be the highlights, people are going to forget nintendo is even there....

Pokemon X/Y, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, 3D Mario, Zelda., etc. And these are just things we know about.

There is many more titles in the works. However, go back and watch the January Nintendo Direct. Not once do they say anything about games being available this year, just that they are in development.

Nintendo needs to shy away from their frustrating practice of being so secretive and actually throw some release dates on games. Not Q2 or Spring, but actual dates.

I enjoy the Wii U, but until they start pumping out the big games that draws everyone in (That being Mario), this console won't move hardware and won't move software.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#14DiscostewSMPosted 3/24/2013 8:58:29 PM
De games, boss! De games!
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#15MelkacPosted 3/24/2013 9:07:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#16Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 3/24/2013 9:23:55 PM
...You know this isn't an official pr--

Oh wait. You do. You're just acting like a f****** r***** on purpose.

Sigh...had to say that. I feel better.

You need to settle down.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i.imgur.com/7AUmapo.gif