what I expect and what I would've done with Wind Waker HD

#1omniryuPosted 3/25/2013 10:21:11 AM
What do I expect from Wind Waker is real time menu management and the Tingle play. I also expect it to be easier. Maybe decrease HP, enemies aggression, and what not. I expect sailing to be faster. Lately Zelda is trying to be more.... streamline. Make everything goes smoothly and faster.

What I would do with wind water is, a master quest, a 1:1 baton control with the stylus. Add a dungeon for the water pearl and call it a day.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#2PG50Posted 3/25/2013 10:31:56 AM
I expect it to be pretty much exactly like it is now. Not easier, or more difficult in terms of enemy hp or damage. I don't expect them to add more dungeons, or decrease sailing time.

What I would do is add a few more dungeons, and make it a little harder. I'd also like to kill Tingle, or have another way to read the maps.

I love Wind Waker, so if it's exactly the same I'll be very happy.
#3RockD79Posted 3/25/2013 1:03:30 PM
I'm not expecting anything beyond the graphics, hopefully some orchestrated tracks, the gamepad used for maps, inventory and the tingle tuner... and maybe some touch elements for the wind waker melodies.
---
The Wii U Board. The #1 Place For Your Tool Topic Needs. Tooling Users Since Nov 2012.
#4nonexistingheroPosted 3/25/2013 3:32:16 PM
I expect it to receive just about the same treatment that OoT 3D got.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#5nonexistingheroPosted 3/25/2013 3:32:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6iovandrakePosted 3/25/2013 3:50:30 PM
It'll be lazy and bad like the original game was.