what I expect and what I would've done with Wind Waker HD

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. what I expect and what I would've done with Wind Waker HD
3 years ago#1
What do I expect from Wind Waker is real time menu management and the Tingle play. I also expect it to be easier. Maybe decrease HP, enemies aggression, and what not. I expect sailing to be faster. Lately Zelda is trying to be more.... streamline. Make everything goes smoothly and faster.

What I would do with wind water is, a master quest, a 1:1 baton control with the stylus. Add a dungeon for the water pearl and call it a day.
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
3 years ago#2
I expect it to be pretty much exactly like it is now. Not easier, or more difficult in terms of enemy hp or damage. I don't expect them to add more dungeons, or decrease sailing time.

What I would do is add a few more dungeons, and make it a little harder. I'd also like to kill Tingle, or have another way to read the maps.

I love Wind Waker, so if it's exactly the same I'll be very happy.
3 years ago#3
I'm not expecting anything beyond the graphics, hopefully some orchestrated tracks, the gamepad used for maps, inventory and the tingle tuner... and maybe some touch elements for the wind waker melodies.
The Wii U Board. The #1 Place For Your Tool Topic Needs. Tooling Users Since Nov 2012.
3 years ago#4
I expect it to receive just about the same treatment that OoT 3D got.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#6
It'll be lazy and bad like the original game was.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. what I expect and what I would've done with Wind Waker HD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived