Are you Nintendo fans bored of Mario and Zelda yet?

#1GoreGamerPosted 3/25/2013 1:57:15 PM
I mean how many games can they make that revolve around some guy saving some princess? Aren't you guys bored? Its like not stepping out your front door for 30 years.
#2jackorhoadsPosted 3/25/2013 1:59:26 PM
I enjoy Mario but its never been my fav. Zelda on the other hand is awesome!
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#3InnerscopePosted 3/25/2013 1:59:52 PM
As if we play the games for the story
---
Crappiest quote of the year:
"kingdom hearts.. i think it would be cool to see some final fantasy characters in that game" -VanilleHopen
#4squidgy617Posted 3/25/2013 2:00:07 PM
GoreGamer posted...
I mean how many games can they make that revolve around some guy saving some princess? Aren't you guys bored? Its like not stepping out your front door for 30 years.

You've obviously never played a Zelda game.
#5Baha05Posted 3/25/2013 2:00:42 PM
GoreGamer posted...

You should ask gamers in general if they are tired of games period.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#6SS4_NamreppivPosted 3/25/2013 2:00:45 PM
Are you bored of Call of Duty or God of War or Halo?
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#7tigg06Posted 3/25/2013 2:02:00 PM
Mario is ok, enjoyed some games, some games I didn't, Zelda is great tho.
But same falls on a lot of console series. Like are you bored of Ryu, Sonic, Drake, Masterchief,.. etc etc.
If it sells games and moves systems.. why get rid of it lol
---
psn - tiggman ninid - christophers xboxlive - tigg06
#8mrpants_againPosted 3/25/2013 2:04:36 PM
GoreGamer posted...

Are you bored of Call of Duty and Halo?
---
This Is What We Do! This is Who We Are!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YviYufXRw0g
#9SlimeSwayzePosted 3/25/2013 2:05:51 PM
I was disappointed by NSMBU, but maybe that's just because I recently played DKCR and Rayman: Origins, and I just felt that those were much more inventive and visually appealing games. I'm definitely not bored with 3D Mario games, though, and have high hopes that the next one will be more of a true sequel to Mario 64.

Zelda, it's hard to say. I thought Skyward Sword was the worst in the series, but I absolutely have motion controls, so it's possible that I might have liked playing that game if it didn't really on the wii motion plus.

Basically, I never get tired of great games, no matter what the title is.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#10MotiJrPosted 3/25/2013 2:05:57 PM
Are you bored of Call of Duty or God of War or Halo?

Uncharted, Gears of War and so on.