Are you Nintendo fans bored of Mario and Zelda yet?

#31DoukouPosted 3/25/2013 4:11:30 PM
mini_blight posted...
GoreGamer posted...
mrpants_again posted...
GoreGamer posted...
I mean how many games can they make that revolve around some guy saving some princess? Aren't you guys bored? Its like not stepping out your front door for 30 years.

Are you bored of Call of Duty and Halo?

I dont play FPS

So what do you play?

Odds are it's on PS360. So it doesn't matter if you don't play them. Since your cliched topic is about Nintendo relying on Mario and Zelda, like MS relies on Halo and CoD, or Sony relies on God of War or CoD or Gran Turismo.

So you should be making topics about those Sony and MS games on their message boards here. Now go there and make them!

CoD is a Sony/MS game?
---
Don't read this sig.
#32NejiHyuga900Posted 3/25/2013 6:44:00 PM
I'm not getting tired of them. I don't play every Mario game that comes out, which is why I am not bored of that franchise and Zelda is my number 1 favorite video game franchise so I will ever get bored of that either.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#33xLittlekillxPosted 3/25/2013 6:56:15 PM
I only play big kid games like Halo. MLG 4 lyfe bro awww yeah! Mountain Dew!
#34Skill4ReelPosted 3/25/2013 7:03:55 PM
I don't play every game with Mario in it, nor do I play every Zelda game. So no. I respect the hell out of both franchises though and couldn't imagine gaming without either of them.
#35hogofddyn_Posted 3/26/2013 7:36:11 AM
GoreGamer
Are you Nintendo fans bored of Mario and Zelda yet?

Nope.
#36sonicsonicPosted 3/26/2013 7:38:32 AM
I enjoy Mario and Zelda titles, but there are far more Nintendo titles that I anticipate more. Like Fire Emblem, SSB and Starfox... well not as much Starfox.
#37DonomegaPosted 3/26/2013 7:40:19 AM
I love Zelda, to me it can never get old.

And I love playing Mario U with my wife and kids. Sure beats playing COD with a bunch of random, yelling kids...but to each their own I suppose
---
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
XBL/NINID: RobDaCool
#38Rasputin77Posted 3/26/2013 7:41:55 AM(edited)
Innerscope posted...
As if we play the games for the story

Thank you!

I couldn't care less if the "character" was a turd with glasses, or a bowl of throw-up... as long as the gameplay is solid and fun, it matters not to me.
#39TerotrousPosted 3/26/2013 8:08:06 AM
There are many separate Mario series. 2D Mario, 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Mario Sports (which has a number of franchises of its own), Mario and Luigi, Paper Mario, Mario Party, etc. All of these have different gameplay, so it's not like playing Super Mario Galaxy causes you to get tired of Mario Golf.

You might ostensibly get tired of the character, if it weren't for the fact that Mario is an everyman character with no real personality. Like Mickey Mouse, he's basically just a template for whatever kind of setting they want to put him in, so you don't even really notice his presence most of the time.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery