C/D If every 3DS game was on Wii U, you would have no use for a 3DS.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. C/D If every 3DS game was on Wii U, you would have no use for a 3DS.
3 years ago#1
C

For one, as an adult who does not take public transportation, I have very little interest in portable gaming. If I even dare to take it to a friend's house or try to play in the car on a road trip, everyone makes fun of me. And really, it's hard for me to get into any kind of worthwhile game riding in a car.

Second, 3DS has bullocks for graphics. So jaggy and outdated. I have a hard time believing its even an upgrade from the original DS.

Just... Here I sit playing Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon just wishing I could be enjoying it in HD on my Wii U. Instead, I'm looking at rubbish graphics on a little screen that looks like a downgrade of the Gamecube original.
Not changing this sig until Shenmue 3 is announced.
Friend me on Ouya: Link, and Wii U: LinksAwakening
3 years ago#2
I wouldn't say no use. Still need it for road trips.
3 years ago#3
D.

I can't see a PS3/Vita thing working with the Wii U and 3DS. The Wii U too much power compared to the 3DS, so a game on the 3DS that was on the Wii U would have to be gimped horribly.
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3 years ago#4
And it sucks that I threw down all the money on Nintendo's new system like a loyal fan and they're barely showing any support for it. All the good games are for 3DS.
3 years ago#5
D
I play away from home too.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
3 years ago#6
D.

I need something to do on the bus.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
3 years ago#7
Xenesis Xenon posted...
D.

Yeah that's the only thing that would make sense. Like if I lived in the city and tool a bus or train to work every day.

I like how Sony is planning to make Vita an extension of PS4. That's how I'm wishing Wii U was right now.
3 years ago#8
LinktoDrink posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
D.

Yeah that's the only thing that would make sense. Like if I lived in the city and tool a bus or train to work every day.

I like how Sony is planning to make Vita an extension of PS4. That's how I'm wishing Wii U was right now.

The 3DS is far too weak to do that.
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3 years ago#9
I think it would be awesome but wouldm't be very good business wise for nintendo. If you could stream your 3ds games to the tv via the wii u or some other peripheral I would be satisfied. Growing up with nes, genesis, ps1, and so on makes me not too concerned about graphics quality but upscaling to an extent would be nice.
Brawl Code:4639-9502-2693_Razor
PSN ID: xXAnTeRXx
3 years ago#10
I don't commute publicly ( meaning that I drive), but even in a doctor's office or something of that nature, I'd prefer to read something. I don't know, I like to game at home, that's where my hobby stays, if I did it anywhere else I'd never get anything done!

So for the topic, I guess I'd say confirm. I'd rather have two game libraries on one console, but this is only for my situation.
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. C/D If every 3DS game was on Wii U, you would have no use for a 3DS.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived