C/D If every 3DS game was on Wii U, you would have no use for a 3DS.

#1LinktoDrinkPosted 3/25/2013 3:01:20 PM
C

For one, as an adult who does not take public transportation, I have very little interest in portable gaming. If I even dare to take it to a friend's house or try to play in the car on a road trip, everyone makes fun of me. And really, it's hard for me to get into any kind of worthwhile game riding in a car.

Second, 3DS has bullocks for graphics. So jaggy and outdated. I have a hard time believing its even an upgrade from the original DS.

Just... Here I sit playing Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon just wishing I could be enjoying it in HD on my Wii U. Instead, I'm looking at rubbish graphics on a little screen that looks like a downgrade of the Gamecube original.
---
Not changing this sig until Shenmue 3 is announced.
Friend me on Ouya: Link, and Wii U: LinksAwakening
#2SychinLegacyPosted 3/25/2013 3:05:07 PM
I wouldn't say no use. Still need it for road trips.
#3SegavsCapcomPosted 3/25/2013 3:21:19 PM
D.

I can't see a PS3/Vita thing working with the Wii U and 3DS. The Wii U too much power compared to the 3DS, so a game on the 3DS that was on the Wii U would have to be gimped horribly.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#4LinktoDrink(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 3:21:23 PM
And it sucks that I threw down all the money on Nintendo's new system like a loyal fan and they're barely showing any support for it. All the good games are for 3DS.
---
#5Shadowbird_RHPosted 3/25/2013 3:23:07 PM
D
I play away from home too.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#6Xenesis XenonPosted 3/25/2013 3:24:59 PM
D.

I need something to do on the bus.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#7LinktoDrink(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 3:31:04 PM
Xenesis Xenon posted...
D.

Yeah that's the only thing that would make sense. Like if I lived in the city and tool a bus or train to work every day.

I like how Sony is planning to make Vita an extension of PS4. That's how I'm wishing Wii U was right now.
---
#8SegavsCapcomPosted 3/25/2013 3:33:07 PM
LinktoDrink posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
D.

Yeah that's the only thing that would make sense. Like if I lived in the city and tool a bus or train to work every day.

I like how Sony is planning to make Vita an extension of PS4. That's how I'm wishing Wii U was right now.

The 3DS is far too weak to do that.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#9XenoFFvsPosted 3/25/2013 4:04:39 PM
I think it would be awesome but wouldm't be very good business wise for nintendo. If you could stream your 3ds games to the tv via the wii u or some other peripheral I would be satisfied. Growing up with nes, genesis, ps1, and so on makes me not too concerned about graphics quality but upscaling to an extent would be nice.
---
Brawl Code:4639-9502-2693_Razor
PSN ID: xXAnTeRXx
#10_Sovereign_Posted 3/25/2013 4:18:18 PM
I don't commute publicly ( meaning that I drive), but even in a doctor's office or something of that nature, I'd prefer to read something. I don't know, I like to game at home, that's where my hobby stays, if I did it anywhere else I'd never get anything done!

So for the topic, I guess I'd say confirm. I'd rather have two game libraries on one console, but this is only for my situation.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.