C/D If every 3DS game was on Wii U, you would have no use for a 3DS.

#11Lelouch71Posted 3/25/2013 4:21:26 PM
Deny simply for the fact that you sound like a bitter butthurt handheld hater. I'll take the 3DS over the Wii U, PS4, and next Xbox any day. I like that it getting the games and I like the portability. It useful for long trips. You can't play a console on a road trip or airplane ride. I don't trust people to not steal my system in a hotel room either.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#12thepixelgardenPosted 3/25/2013 4:25:34 PM
C. If the Wii U had Luigi's Mansion 2, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Super Mario Land 3D, Kid Icarus, the upcoming Animal Crossing, etc. it would be THE system to own! (For me anyway)
#13Tsutarja495Posted 3/25/2013 4:38:14 PM(edited)
D, it's the other way around for me. I'd have no use for the Wii U if it had no exclusives. I prefer handhelds, and only get the home consoles for the games I can't get on those.

I can't play my consoles in the bathroom, on my break at work, in a restaurant waiting on my food, waiting in my car to meet someone, and basically anywhere not right in front of my TV.
#1440DribylfPosted 3/25/2013 4:43:19 PM(edited)
D

I very rarely take me 3DS out the house

Not because I would be "embarrassed" because only an insecure punk would be ashamed over something like that. It's because I get sick playing videogames in a vehicle, and if I'm on the bus/train I'm in an unsafe environment where I have to watch and hope my 3DS/Vita doesn't get stolen. That would bring me out of the game and way too distracted for my liking.

Plus I actually like being social when I leave the house, lmao.

But I love portable gaming for two reasons:

1) The fact that I can walk around the house and play while chatting with my family. (The Wii U's off-TV range is way too short for my house. I pretty much have to stay in my room)

and the main reason

2) Portable titles are made much differently than console games. They're bite-sized, have tighter level-design, straight to the goddamn point. Luigi's Mansion 2 would be a much different is it appeared on the Wii U, same with Super Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus, even Resident Evil: Revelation, which wouldn't be as good as it is without it first being on 3DS.

So, I'm keeping my 3DS man.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#15thepixelgardenPosted 3/25/2013 4:40:58 PM
40Dribylf posted...
Portable titles are made much differently than console games. They're bite-sized, have tighter level-design, straight to the goddamn point. Luigi's Mansion 2 would be a much different is it appeared on the Wii U, same with Super Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus, even Resident Evil: Revelation, which wouldn't be as good as it is without it first being on 3DS.

I agree with this, but this is exactly I chose "C"; because I wish console games had the above-mentioned qualities (I'd prefer to play them on the big screen).
#16guedesbrawlPosted 3/25/2013 4:44:06 PM
cheaper, portable,red, no need to waste money on a HDTV just to read the damned text
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#17woody71Posted 3/25/2013 4:48:42 PM
i say C rarely use it... every once in a while i play OoT in bed but thats about it
---
to the Grammar Police!-\/
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1062/50947440.gif